Chapter One

A/N:  I am starting off this story differently than normal

A/N:  I am starting off this story differently than normal. Just to see if I like it or not. Pic above is a pic of main character! Anyways, onto the story!

"Ryu Min-Hee, you are now going to Ji Jon school." A man with black hair said, cold green eyes staring into the girl in front of him, a look of hatred in his eyes. The girl was already used to his treatment of her so she just nodded, her cold blue eyes looking into her fathers. 

Her 'father' almost flinched at her gaze, cause unlike him Ryu did not hold one ounce of emotion in her eyes, in fact one could say that Ryu became emotionless. Of course this was a lie, but it is not like Ryu would tell anyone that. 

"School starts tomorrow at 8" Ryu's 'father' said before turning away and resumed ignoring Ryu's igsistance.

Ryu took her new uniforms and brought it upstairs to her room, setting it onto her hangers.

Ryu decieded to just go with the flow, unfortunately she would have to be the new student...again.

When Ryu woke up the next morning she turned around and looked at the time. It was 7:15, that gave her about 45 minutes to get to school. To Ji Jon school. Her new school. Yipee.

Ryu couod not help but look at her uniform with a distaful look on her face. Whoever was incharge of making the uniform deserved to be bu-

When Ryu finally got out of her house it was 7:20. 

Ryu had to look around and read maps for where her school was supposed to be because her 'father' never told her. 

Ryu frowned a little, afraid of others seeing her emotions. Well, not like others could see her expressions anyways, if Ryu were to crack a smile it would be barely a milimeter wide so that you have to actually look for it.

...But it isn't like Ryu really knows how to smile anyways....it isn't like she ever has anyone to smile for. Not since she died. When she left everything changed, and not for the better. Of course not...

Ryu continued looking at maps and got pulled out of her thoughts by almost running into some crazy brunette who was running like a madman-er madwoman...yeah...Ryu almost fully frowned, wanting to yell at the crazy girl when she turned to the front and saw a huge building. 

Heck, the building could be seen as a mansion. It was huge and expensive looking. 

This type of school looks like something that people have to take tests in order to enter. Hmmm, now Ryu is wondering how her 'father' got her into the school. She doesn't remember taking any tests lately

The first place Ryu went when she got inside the school was the teachers lounge, and before you say anything, no Ryu did not know where this was. 

Luckily Ryu was stopped by a tall male student that looked to be a senior. 

The tall male had short black hair and black eyes. 

"Are you lost?" The male asked, tilting his head at Ryu who nodded. "Do you know what class you are in?" Ryu shook her head, staring the boy dead in the eyes.

Little did she know that the boy was starting to feel pressured and a bead of sweat dripped down his forehead. 

"Um...What is your name? I was put in charge of escorting new students to their classes so there is a chance I know where your homeroom is.

"Ryu Min-hee." 

"Ah, this way please" The boy replied, turning around and leading the girl through a hallway and up a flight of stairs.

"Here we are, it was nice to meet you."

Then the boy didn't seem to wait for a reply before hurrying off.

Ryu felt a small pang in her heart but decided to ignore it.

Ryu gripped the handle of the door, settled her nerves and walked in.

It was so quiet you could hear a mouse squeak somewhere miles below. 

Everyone stopped to stare at the new arrival.

And that just happened to be Ryu Min-Hee.

Oh joy.