Chapter Eight

Meanwhile, in the back of the classroom.

"What do you think of the current situation?" The Carrot head asked, staring at his white haired friend.

"Hm?" Grandpa asked, turning around to face his carrot head friend.

" The drama between Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong. You seem to be looking at them both during break time everyday."

"...Ham Dan-I seems to be heartless. If they ever fought...wouldn't Ham Dan-I be the cause of it?"

"Why do you say that? Do you think she is evil?"

"Well, no. For the time that I have known Ban Yeoryeong, she doesn't seem like the type to hurt anyone."

"What~? So, you are saying that Ham Dan-I would just hurt others?" The carrot head said with a chicken face.

"My words just came out like that..."

"But isn't it weird?" The carrot head started with a creepy look on his face. " Rather than because of a fight...doesn't she look like she's more scared?"

"Don't you think that Ryu Min-Hee also seems a little intriguing. Although she looks as if nothing bothers her, she seems kind hearted."

"...What do you mean?"

"Ryu Min-Hee got Baek Yeomin to leave Ham Dan-I alone. That seems kind because if she didn't Ban Yeoryeong would probably feel even worse then she already does."

"I guess you are right. Something about that girl though feels different."

"I agree. I am going to keep my eyes on her."

_______

A/N: What a stalker....Anyways please enjoy the chapter!!

Also, do y'all want me to do the four year Time skip to hurry up the story? Or keep it as it is?