Chapter 6

A/N: I am going to write about how Ryu becomes friends with the main cast before I do the four year time skip just so you all and I (er ignore that) know how they all become friends and it isn't out of the blue

The next day started off as boring as ever, everyone was talking loudly again, refusing to let the teacher teach. So while Ryu's teacher was sulking she decided for once to pay more attention towards all the drama surrounding Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong.

Boy did those two know how to create drama.

Ryu quietly chuckled when she saw Ham Dan-I run towards the restroom instead of facing Ban Yeoryeong, but quickly stopped when she saw Baek Yeomin get up and walk out of the room to follow Ham Dan-I.

Ryu got up fast making a loud bang, managing to gain everyone's attention. Ignoring all the eyes she speedwalked out of the room and into the restroom. Girls restroom.

When Ryu got in she saw Ham Dan-I's eyes wide in shock and Baek Yeomin's slanted while smirking. Ryu stepped in between the two and crossed her arms over her chest, inwardly thinking, 'Oh god, and why am I doing this again?'.

Ryu could tell that both the girls in the room were shocked by her actions because both of their eyes seemed as wide and round as tennis balls.

"So, what were you two talking about?" Ryu asked, her voice low since she hadn't spoken all day yet. "U-u-um n-nothing." Baek Yeomin stuttered backing up towards the door. "Hmmm." Ryu responded, glaring daggers into the girl watching how her spirit seemed to be floating up into the sky.

"Um...Bye!-" Baek Yeomin said, running out of the room back into the classroom. Ryu inwardly sighed and looked at Ham Dan-I over her shoulder.

"A piece of advice. Stop pushing away the person who loves you the most." Ryu said and followed after Baek Yeomin and into the classroom.

Ryu could feel the eyes of everyone in the classroom on her. They felt as if someone was stabbing thousands of needles into her body all at once. Ryu quickly sat down and ignored everyone, refusing to let her embarrassment show.