Chapter Two

(It just occured to me that in korean the last name is first...oof...Hopefully it didn't ruin anything!!)

Ryu looked at everyone, her usual look of nothingness plastered on her face. 

Ryu quickly scanned the room and saw a couple of interesting hair colored students in the room. 

For example, there was a red head, A bluenette (Blue haired lol), a grandpa, carrothead and a girl with purple hair. Ryu deadpanned internally, wasn't the school rules saying that you can not dye your hair?

Why does no one knotice their weird hair colors?

Oh well, it has nothing to do with Ryu so she won't but in. Who knows, maybe koreans really could have that color hair...the chances are slim but you never know.

Ryu looked at her supossed teacher to see a stressed man looking at her, Ryu fought the urge to sweatdropped and icely looked at the man. Emotionless eyes seeming to look into the man's soul causing him to start sweating.

"Ah, you must be R-Ryu Min-Hee, why don't you tell the class a little bit about yourself." The teacher said, smiling at the girl even though she made him nervous.

" My name is Ryu Min-Hee, you all can call me Ryu." Ryu said looking...well more like glaring at the class. 

The class stared back at her "...."

Ryu looked back, internally yelling at herself. 

Some people in the class sweatdropped at the girl, who in the world starts their indroduction without saying hi or hello? Well aparently this girl. Ugg.

"...If that is all please go take a seat next to Ham Dan-I, Dan-I please raise your hand so Ryu knows where to sit." The teacher said, smiling a little wider now that his class was finally being qiet. 

Maybe he would finally be able to teach the class something of importance.

A girl with short brown hair and brown eyes raised her hand. 

'Ah, that must be Ham Dan-I.' Ryu thought walking over.

The second Ryu sat down the teacher said, "Today we will be learning abou-" Before getting interupted by his students starting to talk again.

The teacher walked to his desk and fell on his table, a depressed aura around him. Right when he thought he would be able to teach the class something too. 

Ryu wasn't surprised that everyone started talking over the man, the man looked weak to begin with. The man doesn't even try to disaplin the kids too. 

All in all it was the teachers fault really.

If he wants respect he should demand it and rule the classroom with an iron fist. 

Well this was what Ryu thought anyways, not the teacher.

Ryu was starting to get bored and annoyed from all the mindless chatter when she overherd Ham Dan-I's conversation with the person on the other side of her. 

"We should call them the four heavenly kings!" 

Ryu stopped breathing for a second, replaying what the girl said for a moment before covering her mouth and nose with her hands and silently chuckling.

Ryu looked out of the corner of her eye and saw Ham Dan-I with a deadpanned look on her face. 

Ryu covered her mouth but this time cracked a small smile.

Little did Ryu know that 2/5 people whose hair colors 'intreged' her were staring at her; the carrot head and the grandpa.

"She seems kind of an interesting person." the carrot head said

"Who, Ryu Min-Hee?" the grandpa asked

"Yes, she acts like she is emotionless"

"Yes, she does indeed. I wonder why though?"

"Hmmm, I don't know but I would like to find out."

The grandpa looked at the girl who was currently hiding her face and scrunched his eyebrows.

'Just what was she doing?'

The carrot head tilted his head and thought to himself, 'Just you wait, Ryu Min-Hee, I will solve you just like a puzzle.'

Ryu chose this time to turn around and met the eyes of the carrot head.

The carrot head smiled at her and in return she stared at him as if contemplating something before turning back around deciding to ignore him.

Ryu narrowed her eyes when she faced the front but was soon called out of her stupor by Ham Dan-I.