Chapter Three

Ryu turned to look *glare* at Ham Dan-I.

Ryu had a feeling that she knew what Ham Dan I would say but she decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Yes?" Ryu asked

"Um...Do you want to be friends?"

"No..." 

Ah, of course Ryu was right. 

"Oh...okay"

Ryu stared at Ham Dan-I as she turned around.

Ryu was right, she new that the only reason why Ham Dan-I wanted to be friends was to stay away frorm the purple haired girl who was glaring holes at the back of her head.

Besides Ryu didn't want to be friends with anyone, they would all leave her eventually...they always did.

Ryu glared at the classroom wall wanting the day to be over already. 

And soon enough it was.

That didn't mean that the drama was done, of course not.

As soon as the bell rang Ham Dan-I packed her bags and got up but was quickly whisked away by an sad but enraged purple haired girl.

Ryu would have felt bad for the girl but chose not to be.

Ryu got up herself and started walking to her home, not looking back at her school once.

Why would she?

It wasn't like she was going to make friends with anyone.

She never did and never will.

That's just how life was, you either had friends or you were a loner.

Little did Ryu know just how wrong she was, yes she didn't have friends now but that didn't mean that she wouldn't ever have friends in her life.

Sure she would, just not right now.

Ryu couldn't help but think back to Ham Dan-I, the girl had guts she would give her that.

It has been years since anyone had ever trued to befriend Ryu, and it certantely wouldn't be the last.