Chapter Seven

When Ham Dan-I finally got into the classroom she first glanced over at Ban Yeoryeong and the blue haired boy who sat in front of her. But she accidently caught the blue haired boy's eyes and immediately turned her head so that she was no longer looking at him.

Ryu found herself quietly snickering at the exchange, gaining the eyes of one boy sitting in the way back.

After that she sat beside her seatmate and started working with her to do an assignment.

Then just a little bit later Ban Yeoryeong came over to chat with Ham Dan-I but Ham Dan-I rejected her as soon as she stopped talking.

Ryu was about to facepalm physically, like seriously. Ham Dan-I didn't learn anything!!! Ryu literally told Ham Dan-I to stop ignoring Ban Yeoryeong in the most obvious fashion ever, yet Ham Dan-I is continuing to do it!!!!

For some reason Ryu found herself looking towards Ban Yeoryeong only to quickly look away because she didn't like the look on her face.

Ban Yeoryeong looked like she was about to break into tears in the very spot she was in. She looked heart broken.

Ryu froze in her spot when Ban Yeoryeong's face turned into a beautiful yellow haired girl with sparkling ocean blue eyes.

Ryu's eyes started vibrating from side to side, and she started to breathe heavily until she felt someone's hand rest on her shoulder.

Something about the hand on her shoulder comforted her and she slowly started calming down. When she looked behind her she saw a red haired boy with green eyes kindly staring down at her.

"Are you alright?" he asked

Ryu nodded and took her shoulder out of her hand and turned back around.

Ryu felt stupid, she almost had a panic attack in the middle of her classroom. Luckily no one but the red haired boy saw it [or so she thought], so she should be safe.

The red haired boy, if Ryu remembered correctly, was part of the Heavenly kings, and in Ryu's mind, someone she needed to avoid being with at all costs.

Otherwise things will go wrong...Again.

Ryu decided for the rest of the day to ignore everything until it was time to go home.

Internally Ryu didn't feel good, she felt trapped in a dark closet with no escape out.

Ryu was all alone in the world. Or so she thought.