"my girlfriend got me lingerie for my first day"

"oh.. my boyfriend got me car" minseok smirks making yeri roll her eyes.

and of course, yuta can't afford to be left out so he had to say something. "wait, is that all your partners give you?" he said with grin.

🐩

"so my boyfriend asked me if he could tie my wrist during sex, even after i told him i'm not into bdsm" minseok said, aggressively texting someone on his phone.

"gosh your boyfriend is so dumb" yeri says, carefully applying her mascara.

"you won't know unless you try that, it's actually pretty hot" says yuta

"wait, yuta, you're into bdsm?"

"my boyfriend is" yuta said with a big grin. "i just let him do whatever he wants" he shrugs

"you just sound desperate" yeri said with a stoic face.

yuta only rolls his as yeri and minseok start arguing about who's partner is the best in bed. he felt his phone ringing, he got up, "oh, it's my darling! i'm gonna go talk to him, bye~" he says walking off to the bathroom.

"hi darling!" he says, reaching the place

"who are you calling 'darling'?" he was met with an annoyed doyoung.

"w-well.. hehe, h-hi doyoung" yuta awkwardly laughed rubbing his nape, getting ready do get nagged by his friend.

"how long are you going to keep up this act?! do you know how much my phone bill was last month?! it's been two months since school started have you ever told one truth to those friends of yours?!"

"i do tell them the truth! i did have meat for breakfast today!"

doyoung slapped his forehead at the 'truth' yuta told them before continuing, "you know, your lies are going to bite you in the back one day, you should seriously stop lying-"

"yuta's boyfriend?"

"yeah, don't you think it's weird?"

yuta slapped his palm over doyoung's mouth before dragging him and hiding behind the bathroom door when he heard yeri and minseok talk about something outside.

"he always shrugs it off when we ask for his boyfriend's pictures or anything related to him, or says he just not have anything"

"exactly, how can he not have anything related to his boyfriend? he says his boyfriend gives him a lot of stuff, but he never shows them"

"i bet he's lying"

"yeah, and those calls he's been getting? i bet he's arranging them too"

yeri and minseok walk away after their little chat, leaving behind a pale yuta.

doyoung sighs before saying, "guess a lie like that wouldn't last long after all"

🐩

slumping while walking, yuta's head races with thoughts of his friends suspecting him.

"there's no way i'm going to be kicked out of the group" he mumbles

all his friends ever talk about are their partners, and they were the only ones he was able to make friends with. so if he had to get along, he needed to have something in common with them, causing him to lie about having a boyfriend.

but now, he was being suspected of lying. they would definitely not be his friend if they found out he was lying.

doyoung was right. he shouldn't have lied about this. but it was too late to back off now.

"where am i going to find a boyfriend in one day..." yuta says to himself sighing, walking back home. "its not like i can just rent one" he says eyeing a cd renting store.

the murmuring of people catch his attention as he saw the direction where most people were looking at.

there stood a tall guy, his hair was brown and curly, not too long, bright eyes and a charming smile with dimples. he looked a prince.

yuta sure had never seen someone so handsome. "wait, i just need a picture for them to believe me!" he thinks.

he takes out his phone before walking a little bit closer. he was only looking at his phone, focusing on getting the best picture he can. what he didn't know was that he went closer and closer to the man by the second and when he took the photo, the said person was looking at the camera.

"perfect picture! but how is he looking at the camera..." yuta looks up to see how close he was to the guy.

"did you... just take a picture of me?"

yuta froze for a second before realizing what he just did. this was a crime, to take pictures of random people in public.

"L-LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD ITS A PLANE" yuta yells, panicked, before pointing at a random position in the sky.

the boy turns around to where yuta was pointing but turns back, "i don't see anything.." to see no one standing in front of him.

yuta was already run away from that place, hiding. he looks at the picture of the good looking guy, "they just need a picture, this should be enough"

❀° ┄───╮
t b c
╰──┄┄ °❀

word count: 1394