Looking

Darn I feel so stupid, for a person who can be quite literal at times and likes to make sure the time-lines are correct and make sense and likes to put in detail (probably a little more than needed at times), I effed up🤦‍♀️ it's a major timeline mess up but nothing too major that I can't fix with a bit of added lines and conversations between Hoseok and Jimin, I actually did edit a small sentence in the last chapter of 'The Next Day: Taehyung' when he had the flashback when HE was in 1st grade, the part where one of his friends told him who Hoseok was. It's about their age gap, but I can easily fix it, I did make it seem like they were both in the 1st grade because that's what I intended until I looked it over and just now realized they both can't be in the same grade if they both have a few years age gap, I just wanted to let yall know I edited a chapter and republished it incase anyone got a notification and thought I updated a new chapter.

Sorry this was probably nonsense to y'all but I just wanted to explain why and clarify that I edited a chapter I had already posted a while back and incase anyone did notice my mistake I wanted to fix it before I looked stupid and inaccurate, but enough of that, so without further ado, here goes the next chapter you all have been basically begging me to update because I was taking too long which I apologize for lol.

_______________________________________

Hoseok had woken up at almost noon the next day do to him falling asleep real late and being exhausted from the last two days events, he just laid in bed without any type of emotion as if he didn't have any reason to get up and go on about his day, he really didn't though, aside from going out to look for his dog again, it's not like he had any friends or family to do anything with or anything to do in general, he'll still wait a couple more days to go job hunting though, he wouldn't want to go to any interviews or start another job in this state any time soon, and with Mickey missing it might take him more than a week or so than he predicted to get better since she was basically the light of his day and was always there for him when he needed comfort to feel better when he was in his dark stages or whenever he just broke down even for a day, and plus she kept him busy with taking care of her so he didn't stay in bed all day when he wasn't occupied at work, but now he might just do that since she's not here and since he has no job anymore until he actually goes out to look for her.

Today though that's all he wanted to do was lay in bed and not give a care in the world and do nothing but cry and sulk to himself all day, but thinking about Mickey, he didn't want to let her down and leave her out there all alone like he is now, he couldn't do that to her, so he gave himself no choice but to go look for her because what if she was as scared as he was when he's alone or maybe she might be more scared since she's actually lost, alone and probably hungry.

He sat up in his bed not bothering to stretch or wipe his face before he sluggishly swung his legs over the edge of the bed putting on his sandals and walking to the restroom to do his business, after using the restroom, brushing his teeth and attempting to wash his face with only a splash of water he came back out and picked an outfit to wear for when he goes out to look for Mickey, he loves fashion and likes to look his best but whenever he's in this kind of state he doesn't care what he looks like, he pulled out a pair of grey sweats and a yellow tshirt and set them on the bed, he then looked back at the shirt and grabbed it throwing it back in his closet, yellow was a more bright and happy color and that's totally not what he's feeling now, instead he grabbed out a black tshirt and a navy blue Hoodie before putting it all on along with his red converse, he's not sure if he matched or if he looked good since he also didn't do his hair and just ran his fingers through it but that was the least of his worries right now.

He walked out of his room after grabbing his phone and keys and went straight to the door not caring about eating either, he put his hoodie on over his head as he walked out the door as if trying to hide himself, he unlocked his car door before opening it and getting inside, he closed the door and let out a sad sigh as he slumped in his seat, he stayed like that for a few seconds with his head resting back and his eyes closed before he sat up straight and started his car, he sat there looking straight at nothing in particular before he noticed his vision started to blur, he quickly wiped his tears that he didn't even know he was shedding and sniffled making sure his vision was clear again before putting his car in reverse and pulling out of the driveway.