The Next Day: Taehyung

Taehyung woke up feeling refreshed as usual and sat up stretching his arms out to the side before stretching them up above his head, he made a loud satisfied exhale with a small smile on his face
"I can't wait to get the answers I'm looking for today" he said to himself before he swung his feet over the edge of his big bed and slipped his sandals on standing up and heading to the restroom to freshen up before getting himself ready in one of his fine and expensive suits.

After freshening up and changing into a grey suit he walked out to his kitchen to find chef Kim already preparing his breakfast for today
"Good morning Mr. Kim"
"I told you not to call me that" Taehyung said annoyed
"Oh my apologies... sir" chef Kim said a bit sarcastically do to his savage side, but he soon regretted it when he looked up at Mr. Kim who was giving him a death glare making him clear his throat and quickly speak
"My apologies sir, I woke up really early today and am still a bit out of it, I'm not in the right mind, I didn't mean to respond that way" he said and bowed
"Damn right you're not in your right mind, if it wasn't for your cooking I'd kick your a$$ out right now" Mr. Kim scoffed and folded his arms
"I'm sorry again sir, I'll watch my tone next time" chef Kim bowed and continued cooking.

After about 5 minutes he finally finished the food and started setting up Taehyungs plate
"As soon as you are done feed my dog and get out" Mr. Kim said without even looking at chef Kim who bowed his head in response.

Chef Kim did what he was told and left after feeding the dog, midway through eating Taehyung picked up his phone and dialed a number, it rung three times before the other line finally answered.

"Took you long enough, you better make sure you are on time for work with my coffee, it's 7:15 so you should have plenty of time to be at work by 8 to quickly finish the information I need you to find"

I'm sorry sir I'll be there as soon as possible

"Why does it sound like you just woke up, last time I checked you still live in that trash of a house that's 30 minutes away from my building, you better make it on time today with my coffee or I'll pay you only half of what I pay you! I shouldn't even be paying you at all now so you'd be lucky to even be getting half! Not even a minute late you hear me!"

Taehyung yelled in the phone and just hung up without letting her give a response, he grumpily ate the rest of his food and proceeded to grab his things so he could leave, not without telling his dog he'll be back later of course, he walked out of his mansion like house that's too big for just himself locking the doors and getting into his car sighing before he drove off to work.

He finally made it at 7:56 and went straight to his office, not even a minute after he took his coat off hung it on the coat tack and sat down on his chair there was a knock at the door making him look at his watch seeing it was 7:58 before he scoffed and yelled out to the person to come in already knowing who it is, his secretary comes walking in with his coffee in her hand and sets it down on his desk next to him.

"Do you know what you are to be doing today?" Mr. Kim said before looking up at her and before she could even speak herself to greet him
"Oh uh yes, I'll be continuing the research on Mr. Jung Hoseok sir" she said
"Okay good now get out and go get that done right away" he said shooing her out with a wave of his hand, she immediately left the office after a quick bow to find more information on Hoseok, Taehyung sat back and sighed, he started to think about past events between him and Hoseok, his main target he liked to bully back in the days because he was vulnerable, helpless and didn't fight back.

Taehyungs Past/Memories

Taehyung wasn't the kindest kid in school, in fact he was the exact opposite, he liked to make fun of other kids and push them around making him feel more dominant even though he was just a little kid, it started when he was in kindergarten and just progressed as the years went on, in first grade he became the number one little bully, always bullying other kids for the fun of it and liking how he felt superior over others no matter if it was a boy or a girl, he even had a little group of friends with him at his side helping him bully so no one ever messed with them because they were all scared of the well known Kim Taehyung and his meanie friends as all the other little kids would call them.