Mr. Kim

There was a handsome young man sitting at his desk filling out some paperwork when he heard a knock at the door, he looked up and yelled in a deep voice
"Come in" as soon as he said that the door opened and in came his secretary, her heels clicking against the floor as she made her way to his desk with papers in her hand
"Good morning sir" she said with a bow and he simply nodded without even glancing at her making the atmosphere a bit awkward
"Um, I have your schedule for today ready sir, would you like me to read it off to you" she says as she looks at him, he just set his pen down on his dark brown hardwood desk and sat back on his chair as he looked up at her and gestured her with his right hand to go ahead and read it off as he crossed his legs and intertwined his fingers together on his lap.

"Okay, first you have a meeting at 10 with a client, Lee Junsang, there is an 11 o'clock appointment with your doctor, then after you have lunch you have a haircut appointment at 1:30, and lastly on the list is a meeting with the board at 4:30, the rest of the day is open" she said with a small smile as she brought the papers down to her legs waiting for Mr. Kims answer.

"Did you say I have a haircut today?"
"Yes sir" she said with a nod
"I thought that was tomorrow" he said as he sat up
"Uh no, you told me to set it for Tuesday the 16th" she said as she checked her notes
"Whatever, since my schedule isn't that busy today I'll leave it" he says
"And make sure you finish those files today, I don't want them to be late this time, if they are you're fired" he sternly says to her
"Y-yes sir I apologize, I'll get them done right away" she nervously says with a bow
"Will that be all sir?" She asks
"Yes you may leave now" he says as he starts looking at the papers again on where he left off.

It was barely 8:04 in the morning so he had two hours till his client will be showing up so he decided to quickly go down to the cafeteria for a bite since he didn't get to eat breakfast this morning at home, he got up and made his way to the door not forgetting to take his coat and walked out, the cafeteria was in a separate building inside the complex of his business so he made his way that way and as he passed his secretary's desk she looked up and saw him and made a surprised look and quickly got up from her desk and started following him.

"I don't like the coffee in the cafeteria, go get me a caramel latte and be quick about it, I don't want to wait too long" he demanded as he continued walking without even sparing a glance
"Yes sir" she said with a quick nod and quickly went off to get his coffee, when he entered the company cafeteria a few of the employees quickly moved out of his way not wanting to interact with their scary boss.

Kim Taehyung, owner of the Kim company passed down by his father, if he doesn't like you or your work he fires you on the spot no matter who is around and he doesn't care if he embarrasses you while he does it, he is also pretty judgmental and straightforward and is never really nice unless he needs to be, the only thing he cares about is his little dog Yeontan, he doesn't take crap from anyone and if someone is brave enough to stand up to him he is quick to fire back with something even worse to shut them up for good, he lives in a big house by himself with only Yeontan to keep him company, the only time someone comes over is when it's a maid to come clean the house or a cook he hired to make him five star dinners, his work is pretty much the only thing he focuses on, he is pretty self centered and arrogant which is why he doesn't really have friends, but deep down he is kind, only putting up a front so he doesn't get hurt again, its been like this for years and he doesn't care if he's lonely, he's comfortable, or so he thinks he is.

"Give me my usual and have someone take it back to my office, and it better not arrive cold or I'm reducing your pay" he said and walked back outside taking a short stroll around the small garden for fresh air before he makes his way back to his office, his breakfast arrived a minute after he got back from his short walk and was pleased that it wasn't cold, his usual consisted of french toast with whipped cream and strawberries, fried eggs and ham, with a glass of orange juice, he was about to start eating until he heard a knock at the door making him annoyed
"Come in!" He yelled, the door immediately opened and in came his secretary with his coffee.