deja vu

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND LIFES BS. BUT DONT WORRY I HAVE A FEW CHAPTERS DUE TO POST AHEAD OF THIS. LY, ENJOY.

Wandas pov
Exhausted is an understatement for how tired i was. I cant sleep. Im scared to sleep. I don't know where to go from here, how to stop whatever the fuck is going on in my mind. Honestly, i don't think i would be here if it wasn't for Natasha. We drove in silence for a half hour or so, i stared out the window, not really paying attention to the outside. But i didn't take my eyes anywhere else, even though i could feel a pair of eyes on me. I smiled to myself before clambering out of the car, Natasha next to me in an instant. My hands where shaking slightly, they always do randomly. Maybe its anxiety, or just because of nightmares or maybe its all the caffeine i drink to keep me up. I have no clue. "You alright?" Asked Nat, snapping me out of my trance. I nodded and smiled in response, she took my hand and lead the way to the treehouse. We sat down in our usual spot in the corner next to each other.  "Its so much better to get away from everything sometimes, to just...exist." She said, breaking the silence, staring into the air as if she can see her own little world. "Yeh, it is." I sighed, resting my head on her shoulder. "How often do you get a good night sleep?" She asked, still staring at the wood walls.
"Barely ever." I said, with almost no emotion.
"Well, when you do, what helps you?" She asked.
"Not being alone. I love being alone, but not lonely alone. Alone with someone, if that makes sense." I said, looking up at her. "I think i know what you mean." She said, looking down at me.
I was looking at her, and noticed a glimmering in her eyes."Do you where contacts?"
"Yeah. Mainly to help with headaches, they dim lights basically. Yelena wears them too."
"You know who you remind me of?" She asked.
"Oh god, who?" I asked, preparing myself.
""The blonde witch from Hocus Pocus." She said, grinning sheepishly.
"Well if im her your definitely the ginger" I teased, holding in my laugh.
"Hey you watch it Maximoff, or i will take away your treehouse privileges." She joked, pointing a finger at me.
"No please no!!" I gasped sarcastically. We both laughed and fell into a silence for a minute or so.

Natashas pov
"Natasha, can i ask you a question?" She asked, i knew it was serious by the way she looked at me.
"Sure" I hesitantly replied, looking at her but still avoiding eye contact.
"why did you show me this in the first place?" she asked.
"I could see it in your eyes that you needed out." I explained shortly. She looked at me as if she wasnt satisfied with my answer. I waited for her to ask another question but she didnt, we just sat there. I felt her slowly drift off to sleep, and i let her. I let her sleep for a half hour, before waking her up and taking her back to the car. "You can sleep in the car and when we get back." I said, starting to drive back to the compound. We got back in and i let her sleep in my room, hoping that a change of scenery would do her good. I sat on the edge of the bed until she fell asleep.