bell tower

Wandas Pov

I woke up feeling absolute shit. It was almost like a hangover. My head was throbbing and i just felt really under the weather. I rolled over to look at the time. '18.14' read the clock. I then recalled everything that had happened earlier. Great. So now i had to deal with Tony as well. Even though i had slept for almost 5 hours, i was exhausted, and felt oddly dizzy. I slowly pulled myself out of bed, but sat back down immediately. My head was spinning. I gave myself a moment and tried again. Then black spots blurred my vision and i collapsed.

The next thing i know, i was in the medbay, hooked up to some wire shit. Immediately i panicked, sitting up trying to figure out what happened.
"Woah slow down there." Said a familiar voice. I looked to my left to see Natasha sat on a chair next to the bed. She mustve seen the confused look on my face, as she explained. "I dont know what happened, but i heard a thud from your room so i went to check on you and you where passed out, Bruce said its probably just exhaustion so it shouldnt be too big of a deal."
I looked around and winced, tears started to fill my eyes, my head started hurting again.
"hey hey hey whats wrong?" She asked concerned.
"my head hurts"
"Oh ok." She said, quickly getting up and turning off the main light. "Better?" She asked, sitting back down.
"A little" I replied.
"Unfortunately i have bad news, Bruce gave you some shit while you where knocked out and you cant have any pain killers or anything for a day or so." Great. I thought. I was on my period too, so my cramps would make this even more of a living hell.
"Oh come on it wont be that bad, i mean, you can use this as an excuse to get out of training" She said, trying to cheer me up.
"Good point." I said, smiling. "So can i leave yet? im bored already." I complained.
"What am i not interesting enough for you?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.
"you know thats not what i meant." I said, looking over at her.
"I think Bruce said you need to stay for tonight, just to make sure your ok."
"ugh really? i could be doing so many things right now." I complained again.
"Yeah yeah, well, i bought some stuff down for you." She said, picking up a small box from the floor. She handed me the box as i sat up and started to look through it. In the box there was: The first hunger games book, my laptop and a rubix cube.
"oh and ii put some money on your google play account too so you can download some movies."
"thanks Nat, I appreciate it." I said.
"Anytime."
We sat there for a few hours, she tried to teach me how to solve the rubix cube (i was failing miserably), and we watched beauty and the beast.
"no, ok,so you have to turn the top bit left and then-" She giggled, but her phone ringing interrupted her.
"Ill be back, i need to take this."
"No worries."
She walked outside and picked up the phone. She looked shocked for a moment, then started yelling something. She then made a final statement and hung up, then stormed back in.
"Yelena and Kate have gotten themselves in trouble, Yelena told Kate to shoot something, but it backfired and they are currently being fucking arrested a block or two away, i need to go bail them out." She grunted, picking up her bag.
"Can i come? I can help!!" I volunteered. She procrastinated for a moment. "Ok fine, get your shit together and meet me in the car."
I grabbed some stuff and followed her out to the car, we drove for a few minutes then saw Yelena and Kate, arguing with some cops. We climbed out the car and walked over.
"Hello, whats going on?" Asked Natasha to one of the cops.
"Who are you?" The man asked.
"Well we are, we are their guardians, parents or whatever." She said. I went with it, and nodded in agreement.
"Uh ok then, well these girls where caught shooting at a bell tower, and they knocked the whole thing down." Explained the man. Halfway through his sentence Yelena looked as if she was going to say something, but quickly decided against it.

Natashas pov
" i can assure you they meant no harm, they are just kids." I said, giving them a look.
"Yes well they have damaged someone elses property, and will have to pay for it."
"What if i give you the money and a tip for yourself, and you let them go." I compromised.
"Ok fine, but if i catch you ladies again..." He threatened. Wanda walked over and grabbed Yelena and Kate, about to walk away and take them to the car. "Wait! You" Said the cop. Wanda looked over in confusion. "Arent you the one that burned that building down? The girl that was on the news with a title of something like witch burns down building in anger or something?" He asked. I saw the hurt in Wandas eyes and quickly stepped in. "No, i dont know what your on about, heres the money, thank you sir." I said, handing him the money and scurrying off. We walked back to the car, Yelena and Kate sat in the back, and i started the engine.
"What where you thinking?? That bell tower repair cost me a fortune and you could have been arrested!! What if we weren't available to help you guys, huh?" I yelled, they looked at their shoes. I sighed, "look, im sorry for yelling, but you guys cant go out and do shit like this, its dangerous for us and for you" I apologised. I looked over to Wanda who was oddly quiet, i mean she was always quiet, but not with me. "you alright Wands?" I asked in a softer tone. She nodded. "When we get home ill get you some water, and ill try convince Bruce to give you pain killers or something." I promised. She nodded again, before putting her head back and closing her eyes. "Is she ok?" Asked Yelena.
"She passed out earlier, and Bruce said she cant have any medicine until tomorrow, or leave med bay, so dont tell him about this." They both nodded in agreement. We silently drove back to the compound, the girls in the back climbed out and scurried inside laughing. Wanda was still asleep, so i picked her up and took her inside.
"Awwww, you guys are such a cute couple." Said Sam, seeing me and Wanda.
"first of all we arent a couple, and second of all shut up, shes asleep." I quietly argued.
"Ooooh protective girlfriend much." He teased. I ignored him and took Wanda back to medbay, lying her back down and pulling the curtains shut. Poor girl was probably exhausted, she goes through so much and barely gets sleep. I went and got her a cup of water and a apple from the kitchen. I sat by her bed. Waiting for her to wake up.

Yelenas pov
Me and Kate scurried out of the car laughing our asses off, we ran upstairs and bumped into Carol (literally, we almost fell over).
"Where have you two been then?" She said.
"Urm, yknow, getting arrested." I said proudly.
"Oh god, what did you do?" She said smiling.
"Kate destroyed a bell tower." I said, pointing at her.
"Ok no that is not what happened, Yelena told me to shoot at the bell so i did but then the whole thing collapsed." Kate said in defense.
"Was Natasha mad?" She asked.
"Yes." Me and Kate replied.
"Was it funny?"
"Yes.."
"Good job" She said, before walking off.