confused

Narrators pov
5 minutes before.
Wanda was downstairs, sat at the counter after tidying up. She then heard footsteps coming towards her. She swivelled around to see Tony. A fire burned inside her and her hand gathered a small lacing of red around them.
"what the fuck was that last night?" she spitted out, walking up to the man. He ignored her.
"HEY! dont ignore me." The witch shouted, her eyes glowing red with anger. The man sighed "I dont know what you mean really, what was what?" He said smirking.
"Oh dont fuck around with me now Stark. What you did was a dick move, dont act like you dont know." She said, stepping threateningly closer to him.
"I told the truth, Maximoff." He said.
"Oh youve really done it now. Tony, im going to get straight to the point. You are a shitty person. You dont deserve your money or your fame, your just some arrogant white man who decided to try and save the world, but ended up killing it instead."
Tony stepped closer to the witch after she spoke.
"And your just a killer." He said. A mix of pain, grief and anger filled the girl. She raised her hands and shot Tony into the wall, breaking a glass vase that was on a shelf next to it. Natasha and Yelena came running into the kitchen, too see what had happened. "What the hell happened?" Asked Yelena, Nat stood beside her.
The red in the witches eyes dimmed down, and tears replaced them as she looked at what she had done. Tony was unconscious on the floor with galss scattered everywhere.
"What happened i heard a crash?" Said Steve running into the room. Wanda looked at them with teary eyes. She turned around and ran out the front door.
"дерьмо" Muttered Yelena under her breath. Her and Natasha looked at Steve, then ran out after Wanda.
"Do you know where shes gone?" Asked Yelena.
Nat shook her head. Yelena then pointed at a big willow tree in the field. They started to run over there.

After Pietro died, Wanda wouldnt come out of her room. She was so upset as Pietro never got a funeral. So, the rest of the team made Pietro a gravestone under a big dropping willow tree. Whenever Wanda was upset she was either there or at Natasha's treehouse.

Wanda was sat with her back against the tree trunk and her head in between her knees. Yelena and Natasha slowed their running to a walk as they got to the tree.
"Ill make sure shes ok, you stand here and make sure no one tries to piss her off even more." Said Natasha, leaving Yelena stood on the other side of the droopy leaves. Wanda could tell it was Nat by the sound of her footsteps, so she wasnt startled at all. As soon as Natasha sat down, Wanda hugged her, crying into her neck. Natasha stayed still for a moment, but then hugged her back. When Wanda had calmed down and stopped crying, Natasha asked "What happened in there?"
"oh so your speaking now?" Teased Wanda.
"Shut up." Nat giggled back.

Natashas pov
"Seriously though, what happened?" I asked again. She sighed, before explaining. "look, i was just mad. Tony had no right to treat you and Yelena like that and he walked in and was being his usual annoying self and i couldnt control it." Tears started to once again take over her vision.
"Hey its ok, we dont blame you." I said, holding eye contact with her. We stared into eachothers orbs for what felt like forever. Until we heard Yelena yelp from the other side of the leaves. We both jumped out of our trance.
"You alright?" i called out.
"Yeh aha, it was just a bug" She replied.
"Fucking hell" I muttered. Wanda giggled, then yawned. "Tired?" i asked. Wanda just nodded in reply, before falling asleep. "Ill take that as a yes." I said. I picked her up and walked out to Yelena.
"Shes ok, ish, she fell asleep, her breakdown must have tired her out." I said, seeing Yelenas confused expression. "Ahh ok, lets get her to her room." She replied. I nodded and we walked back to the compound. We opened the doors and walked as fast but quiet as possible so no one disturbed Wanda. We put her in her bed and left her be. "Wanna do some training?" I suggested to Yelena.
"Sure"
We walked to training and started to warm up, then got in stance.
"ready" I asked almost tauntly.
"When am i ever not ready?" She asked sarcastically.We trained for about an an hour and a half before we got tired and decided to call it a day.
We sat down on a bench and got some water. "so whats going on between you and this Kate girl?" i asked.
"What? i mean, we are friends i guess." She said, looking away.
"Stop lying to me" i said, Yelena had always been a bad liar.
She sighed. "Well, i dont know, i feel like i might have romantic feelings for her? but also,i dont know if they are romantic." She explained.
"Take your time, you will know soon." I said. I saw that look in her eye, the look when she still has alot to say. "Say what you need to say." I said.
"Well, the thing is, i dont think i do feel love? Like sure i feel it platonically and all that, but romantically?" She said. "idk its stupid."
"its not stupid, maybe ask Pepper if you can borrow one of her expensive tech things and do some research on it." I suggested. It would be better to go to Tony, but that didnt seem like a good idea right now. She nodded and looked down a little.
"Want me to ask?" i sighed. Ever sine ive known Yelena she has had anxiety issues, i dont mind helping her at all, but i wish sometimes shed try overcome her fear.
"you cant, remember?"
"i guess i can make an exception" i said rolling my eyes sarcastically. She smiled slightly. "Right, lets go get something to eat." i said, getting up.