red

Narrators pov

It was now the morning, Natasha and Wanda where the first ones up and where in the kitchen talking and eating breakfast.
"morning lovebirds" said Steve wondering into the kitchen
"morni- wait what? lovebirds? huh?" stuttered Wanda. Natasha just kept eating and laughed to herself.
"just kidding, calm down!... but you guys definitely have a little something going on..." joked Steve
"Steve!" said Wanda, jokingly hitting his arm.
"aww witchy is throwing a tantrum" mocked Steve.
"oh fuck off Steve" said Nat, laughing.
"no, im hungry" he said, grabbing one of her slices of toast and eating it.
"hey, thats mine" said the black widow,  but not bothering to try get it back. "your a pain in the ass sometimes, you know that right?" she said, looking at the man.
"i know" he said, proud of himself
"whats the plans for today?" asked Nat, walking over to the sink to do the washing up.
"you ask that as if we usually have plans " said Steve, getting a little to confident
"you know what i meant, fossil"
"ok ok, i think its just training." Steve said, as he finished the toast and walked out the kitchen.
"hes such a pain" said Natasha, continuing to wash up. Wanda just giggled and started to wash up her own plate.
"ill wash up, go get ready for training" offered Natasha
"thanks, ill meet you there in 10?"
"see you then"

Wanda walks in the training room, and put her water and phone down on the bench, seen as Natasha was already waiting for her.
"ready, Maximoff?"
"mhm" Wanda walked over to Natasha. "are we just gonna work on the same thing as last session?"
"yep, if thats ok with you?"
"its fine yeh"
they both got into position and Nat taught Wanda the basics of fighting.

-content warning: this section will have panick attacks in, i will put another a/n when its safe to read-

They had been training for 10ish minutes, but Wanda just wasnt getting it.
"im sorry, i cant do it" she said , slowly starting to get fustrated.
"no one gets it straight away, thats why we are here" Confirmed Nat. She wasnt usually this nice to people, but she felt the need to care for Wanda, and she didnt know why. They kept training but Wanda still wasnt getting it.
"im sorry i just cant do it i dont know why i cant do it" panicked Wanda, getting stressed and starting to gather tears. "its ok its fine, how about we take a quick break?" offered Natasha, walking over to the girl. Wanda's eyes started glowing a scarlett red colour.
"Nat, i dont know what's happening im not doing this" said Wanda, backing away from the girl as she got a familiar burning sensation in her hands.
"hey, its ok" said nat in an attempt to comfort wanda, but it didnt help.
"Nat leave, i dont want to hurt you, not again."
Nat had a short flashback to a few months ago, where Wanda was with ultron and had brought up memories she didnt want to be recovered.
"im not leaving"
"Nat please, your going to get yourself killed" said Wanda, backing into the wall.
"Wanda im not leaving, im not scared of you" said Natasha , walking towards her. Wanda sat down onto the bench and without meaning to, threw Nat into the wall. the witch got up and ran out.
It took a few minutes for Natasha to get up, there was a pounding in her head, but once she got up she went to look for Wanda, but couldnt find her anywhere.

-it is safe to read again!!!!!-

She spotted Steve walking in the hallway.
"Steve!!! have you seen Wanda??" she asked panicked.
"looking for you girlfriend?" he laughed.
"Steve this isnt the time have you fucking seen her or not?" she said raising her voice.
"my god, no i havent, why what happened?"
She didnt answer and ran outside to her car, and drove to the woods she took Wanda to the other day. Nat practically sprinted through the woods and to the treehouse, she paused for a moment and then knocked on the door.
"go away." sniffled Wanda from inside.
"Wands its me" said Nat in a soft tone, trying to open the door but couldnt. Wanda was locking the door shut.
"go away Nat"
"Wanda, please let me in" Nat said, then she heard a click from inside. She slowly opened the door to see Wanda sat in the corner with her head in between her knees. Nat said nothing, but she slowly walked over to Wanda and sat down next to her. they sat in silence for a few minutes. Wanda then looked up, mascara and eyeliner smudged down her face. "i dont know what happened, im so sorry" said the Girl with a strong sokovian accent. her accent seemed so come out more when she was upset. Nat said nothing. she just put her arm around Wanda and pulled her into a warm, comforting hug. "i didnt mean to hurt you. im sorry. i dont know what happened to me, its like all of a sudden, all i saw was red, and i couldnt control what i was doing and i was so scared and i didnt know what to do and-" Wanda was cut of by Nat. "its ok Wanda. it wasn't your fault." comforted Nat, lifting up Wandas face and giving her a worried but reassuring look. They say there in silence for a while, Nat wanted to make sure Wanda was completely calmed down before she talked to her again. After 10 minutes, there was a loud bang outside. Wanda flinched.
"its ok, its just fireworks" reasured Nat, hugging Wanda tighter.
"fucking hate fireworks." said wanda, starting to cry again. Nat assumed it was because of what happened to Wanda when she was younger, and covered Wandas ears. Wanda sobbed and dug her face into Nats hoodie. They sat there, waiting for the fireworks to stop.Why the fuck was someone setting of fireworks at 8 in the morning? After a little bit they stopped. Nat uncovered Wanda's ears and looked down at her, she had stopped crying and seemed to have calmed down again. "lets get you cleaned up, hey? in the cupboard i probably have some makeup wipes somewhere, and we can look through some of the other stuff in there." Nat said. Her and Wanda got up, and Wanda cleaned the old makeup off her face. "here" said Natasha, handing Wands one of her jackets she found in the cupboard.
"thanks." she said, putting it on.
"so, lets have a look and see if i have anything interesting in here." Nat said, looking in the cupboard. She picked up a box that was made out of twigs, and inside was lots of little things she had collected over the years. They both said down to look through it.

Wandas pov

Natasha explained what every single thing was in the box. It was full of rocks, leaves, flowers and little shiny objects like can tabs, glass bottle pieces, nails etc. She was so engraved in talking about her little collection, explaining the story behind every stick and what kind of rocks where in there and different kind of bugs she had found on certain leaves. It was adorable. Suddenly she stopped talking. "sorry, im rambling on a bit." she said.
"no, no, its totally ok, its very interesting!"
"really?" she asked, looking up at me.
"yes, infact, once youve finished this story, would you like to go out and collect some more things, it seems fun!!"
Nat smiled, then continued to tell her story. After she had finished her story, we put everything away and went into the woods. I had never seen Nat so happy before, she was wandering around the forest and occasionally going "Wand's come look at this!!" and showing me a cool rock or a interesting pattern in a tree. I was looking at a piece of what looked like quartz i found and then heard my name called from above me "Hey" said Nat. I looked up to see her high up in a tree, staring down at me.
"What the fuck, how did you get up there?"
"you know, my legs" she joked, before starting to climb down.
"we should get back, its been a while and we are supposed to be training" i said, prepared to have to drag Nat out of the woods myself.
"ughhhh whyyyyy??? do we have to go back? everyone there pisses me off anyways" groaned Natasha.
"i know i know, but we have to."
"do we though?"
"yes im afraid we do" i said, grabbing Natashas arm and dragging her behind me. We got back to the car and started to drive back to the compound. I was staring at Natasha again, but i didnt care this time.
"you shouldnt stare Wanda, its rude" said Nat, smiling at me
"how can i not stare at someone as pretty as you?" wait, did i just say that aloud? fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Nat saw the panick on my face and laughed, which just made it worse. i sunk my head into my hands covering my face out of embarrassment. we drove back to the compound and i went straight to my room.