Chapter. 10

~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~

When we entered the house, everyone was sat on the floor in a circle. "Bella!" Alice squeaked, "You're just in time!"

"Just in time for what?"

"For Truth or Dare!" She grabbed mine and Edward's wrists, pulling us over to a gap in the circle; she shoved us down onto the floor, making a loud thump.

"Alice..." I groaned, I do know how to sit down, everyone laughed. "So who's first?" Alice asked, getting more excited by the second.

"ME!" Emmet boomed like the five year old he is.

"Oh no," I groaned under my breath,

"Bella! Truth Or Dare?" his eyes were mischievous, I looked up at Edward, and his eyes said it all 'Please help' I smirked, "Dare." My mate groaned in despair, dropping his head.

"ALRIGHT! BELLA! I DARE YOU TO KISS, AND TEASE EDWARD!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, a smug expression crossed his face as Edward shook his head, falling deeper into his hole of despair by the second.

I glanced at Edward, "You ready?" he sighed but nodded, I leant forward but Eddie beat me to it, catching my lips in his, he licked my bottom lip, begging for entry. But I pulled away, causing everyone to laugh at Edward's 'lost puppy' face.

"So it's my turn now?" everyone nodded in acknowledgment, "Okay, Jasper. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," he replied, giving me an amused look, almost cocky.

"Last week I beat you in an arm wrestling match, I dare you to a re-match,"

He stared at me, shaking his head, "I hate you Isabella," he said, rubbing his forehead.

"Bella," I corrected him, "And you don't hate me, if you did, you'd try and guilt trip me, maybe with your gift,"

He shook his head – groaning as he did so, and knelt down next to the table, I knelt down on the opposite side of the table; we placed our elbows onto the glass top and smacked our hands together.

"Alright on 3," Emmet chuckled, "1,2,3... GO!"

Jasper did put up a good fight, I'll give him that, but of course, I won. "Sorry Jasp, better luck next time," I said as I removed my hand from his.

Jasper sighed, turning away to Alice, I skipped back to Edward, sitting down next to him as he draped an arm across my shoulders.

"It's your turn Jaz," Alice whispered to her mate,

"I know, I'm thinking," he replied. I saw this as my chance to continue my dare, I trailed light kisses up and down his jaw.

"Oh Ed," Emmet interrupted, "You can mess with her as well," my big brother smirked that mischievous smirk of his.

Edward grinned, moving his mouth to my ear, "Good luck," he moved me onto his knee, the anticipation was driving me insane, thank God Jasper finally spoke up.

"Edward, Truth Or Dare?"

"Truth Jasper," he replied,

"What did Bella tell you in the woods? If she doesn't want you to tell you don't have to, yet."

Edward glanced at me for permission, when I nodded he went on to tell my family my story. After he finished everyone's eyes turned to me, and the room was filled with 'I'm sorry's' and 'how can I help?'s. But I shook them away, it wasn't their fault.

"I'm fine, it's not your fault, don't get worked up with it,"

"So Eddie boy, your turn," Emmet said, rubbing his hands together.

"Bella, Truth Or Dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bella, Truth Or Dare?"

She took a moment to decide, but eventually decided to be brave "Dare,"

"I dare you to be my puppet, I can do anything with you and you have to do anything I make you do, until you wake tomorrow,"

Bella looked at me in disbelief, but she was too stubborn to say no "Yeah alright,"

I smiled my crooked smile at her. "I hate you Edward Anthony Masen Cullen."

"You know you love me Bells," she leant forward and pecked my cheek, "Hey! I thought I was the puppet master?"

-0-0-0-

After a few more rounds the game ended, I took a look at the clock, 7PM. So I had twelve hours of fun. As Bella walked into her room I pulled her down onto the bed, next to me.

I kissed the corner of her mouth gently, "Time for bed, Isabella," she hated being called by her full name.

She rolled her eyes at me and got into the bed, I tucked her in like how I used to when she was little. Bella could just drop out of the dare, but being her she was hella stubborn.

After a few minutes of me caressing her cheeks she fell into a deep slumber, a sudden mischievous idea popped into my head. I crept downstairs and grabbed a large soup bowl from the cupboard; I filled it up with icy cold water and retraced my steps back up to my love's room.

I stared at her for a few moments before tipping the bowl's contents over her, she instantly woke, screaming as she did so.

"I'm going to get you for that Edward, you jerk!" Bella jumped out of the bed and lunged for me, I managed to move just in time.

"Well you're going to have to catch me first!" I ran as fast as I could away from my fuming mate, but she followed me. I guess this is going to be a violent game of tag.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's POV-

~~~~~~~~~~

I chased my mate all over the house, dripping water anywhere I went "Get back here!" I yelled, he ran through the living room, where everyone's eyes turned to us. Edward managed to escape but I was stopped by Emmett.

"Woah Bella, you're wet, what happened to ya?"

"Your brother over there Emmet poured a bucket of icy cold water over my head, that's what he did, and now you've let him escape." I pushed past him and followed Edwards's scent, after about 2 minutes of tracking I bumped into him.

"What took you so long?"

I raised my eyebrows at him and he chuckled. "Come take a walk with me, I've found a place that looks a little like our meadow," he stretched his arm out and I took his hand, we walked, at a human pace, to the meadow.

-0-0-0-

It was beautiful, but not as beautiful as our meadow. The aroma of the flowers was overwhelming, the soft green grass bounced like a rubber ball as we walked over it, we sat down in around the middle of the field. This area was covered by forestation, so the snow could not get to it, it was like a scene out of a movie.

"Do you remember the first time I took you to the meadow?" he asked me, I nodded. "I expressed my powers to you." he nodded like I did before and stood up, I did the same, feeling slightly confused.

"Bella," he knelt down on one knee, he was proposing to me.