CHAPTER 44

First class, flying first class. 

tahimik na naupo si Khiona sa kanyang upuan with so much space, it's been a while since she get's to fly first class, and it feels damn good. 

Alyxcs is right there next to her, sitting and reading some magazines on the other side, looking at expensive cars. 

Khiona then got curious, does he even love sports car? there's something about Alyxcs na hindi pa niya gaano alam. since they've been dating for only a month and a half now, there's a lot about the guy na hindi niya alam.

''are you into sports car? like... do you like the lamborghini?'' tanong ng dalaga, Alyxcs shook his head. ''not really, i just like cars that doesn't make much sounds.'' sagot ni Alyxcs.

''how about you?''tanong ng binata.

''hmmm.. yeah i guess, i also tend to like the owner of the sports car.'' pang aasar na tugon ni Khiona, Alyxcs then looked at the woman. ''seriously?''he asked, sincerely. 

Khiona is still joking and nodded. ''well, yes.'' she said. 

''then when i get home bibili ako ng sports car and i want you stripped naked on my bed, okay?'' he chuckled. 

''I'm joking.'' she giggled. ''but, sports car are nice, but it feels like you're rubbing your money all over the person's face. new money kinda sucks for me.''she said. 

''so you're not into showing off but you went out with an LV scarf on your head and a dior sunglasses?'' he asked with a teasing smile, Khiona then lightly slapped the man's shoulder. ''i was forced to dress nicely.'' she pouted playfully.

''okay, i'll force you to dress nicely when we get to Mexico.'' he nodded. 

''fine.''Khiona said. ''i want chanel bag, some gucci shirt and some nice expensive skirt. gusto ko rin ng bagong watch like rolex or baby-G....oh and i want a new diamond earrings since i've been wearing one that costs only 1k.'' she joked. 

Alyxcs nodded. ''sure, we'll buy you new stuff when we get there.'' he said, focused on what he's reading, serious about it.

''I'm joking!'' she said. 

napatingin naman ang binata sakanya. ''oh, i thought you were serious.''he chuckled lightly. ''but seriously, if you need anything just tell me.'' he said, Khiona nodded and puckered her lips. ''i need a kiss.'' she said. ''from a man with a bruised face.'' dagdag pa nito.

Alyxcs smiled and gave the woman a kiss on the lips.

travelling almost a day just to get to Mexico, Khiona is tired and worn out just from travelling. nang makarating sila sa mismong country ng Mexico, Alyxcs took out his phone then went to scroll down on it habang naglalakad sila. 

''i can't believe your brother travelled all the way there, this is tiring.'' she yawned, even though it's already morning. 

''yeah, he loves me that much.''ngiting tugon ni Alyxcs. after scrolling down, Alyxcs decided to call his father's worker, while Khiona and the staff takes their laguages from the x-ray and inspection spot. 

''Yeah, you're here?''Alyxcs spoke to the other line of his call, while Khiona took the two laguages and walked like a penguin since the two were a bit heavy. ''okay, we'll be there.''Alyxcs said, While Khiona took and held Alyxcs hand.

''hold me baka mawala ako.''Khiona smiled, kaya ngumiti naman ang binata at hinila na nila pareho ang laguage bags nila papalayo while they hold hands. 

as soon they were about to exit, may lalakeng naka hawak na sign sa isang tabi, somewhat wearing a polo and some brown long pants with some shades.