CHAPTER 15

Positions, something we wanted not just in work, but also in our sex life. say, what kind of positions are we talking about?

it can be the position as the ceo of the company, a position of doggystyle or missionary, or a position to be someone's wife.

overall, positions has it's different meanings. but for Khiona, Position.. is her one of her daily fun activities.

"Ohhh Khiona.. that's right.. hmmmm~"

napakagat ng labi si Alyxcs at napaungol na maramdaman niya ang ang pagkasarap mula sa kanyang pagka lalake. he pulled his head back as Khiona rides his meaty and juicy dick.

napahawak nalang ang binata sa magkabilang beywang ni Khiona as she rides him continuously.

"hmmm~ Alxycs..."Khiona moaned. she grabbed the man by his cheeks and pressed her lips against his, kissing and slurping his lips and claiming it as hers.

"hmmm~ slow down, you're driving me crazy." the man chuckled as he eyes the woman riding him. he grabbed the woman by the waist and instantly threw her on the sofa.

pinahiga niya ang dalaga at muling pinasok ang matigas na pagkalalake nito, he thrusted in and out making Khiona's legs shake.

"aaahhh~ Alyxcs..." Khiona moaned. "it feels so goood!~ you feel so good~"ungol ng dalaga, arching her back as he keeps dicking her down.

"you missed me? you missed my dick? tell me Khiona, you miss me dicking you down?" he groaned, pulling his head back sa sarap.

"i miss everything about you~ hhmmppp~" ungol ng dalaga, biting her lips as she looks up at Alyxcs for more, begging for more.

As Alyxcs reached his 3rd climax, he creampied the woman as if its his own again. nang matapos kanilang happy session, nagbihis na ang dalawa, standing up and fixing themseleves up, Alyxcs went in for another kiss to Khiona, na ikinagulat ng dalaga.

he never kissed her after sessions, he would only kiss her during and before their sessions. pero this time, Alyxcs kissed her as if its normal.

"Alyxcs.."she pulled away from the kiss, dahil sa naninibago ang dalaga sa ginawa nito. Alyxcs sighed and still reached for the kiss, sapilitan niyang nilapit ang mukha ng dalaga sakanya.

he kissed her once again, this time hindi narin nagpumigil ang dalaga pa, she let his tounge swirl around her mouth. napayakap ang dalaga sa ginagawa nilang dalawa.

standing up while making out? it's just so new for Khiona to be doing this. it feels sincere and fucking passionate. hinawakan ni Alyxcs ang magkabilang beywang ng dalaga at diniin ang pagkayakap nila sa isa't isa.

As they pull away from the kiss, napatitig ang dalawa sa isa't isa, habang hingal silang pareho, napatingin si Khiona sa binata. "Alyxcs.."

"sorry, hindi ko napigilan."he said, binitawan niya ang dalaga at patuloy nalang inayos ang kanyang sarili, Khiona nodded and looked down.

"it's alright."ani ng dalaga.

"about last week, i'm sorry.''

''let's not talk about it.''agad sagot ni Khiona. ''it's all good now.'' she answered.

the woman doesn't like confrontations, it's one of her toxic traits, she'd rather not say sorry to a person, instead she'll act kind to them when she wants to be friends again. she grew up in a household where praising and confrontations, and sorry's doesn't exist. 

*************

umuwi na ang dalaga sa kanilang mansion, after having that fun session withb Alyxcs, Khiona felt powerful and confident again, she doesn't feel alone with her battle.