CHAPTER 09

A/N: sorry for the updating too long. i will not have any excuses but i did procrastinated a lot. i hope this update makes it up to you.:)

Submissive. is what you call a person who knows how to follow the partner's order. 

sadly for Khiona, she isn't the submissive one in her sex life. since James is a billionare's son, ang inakala niya ay hahako at mang aagaw pa ng kapangyarihan ang binata pagdating sa pag ibig.

yun pala ay hindi.

"Yes that feels good!!"James groaned from the pleasure after Khiona hit him with a whip on the stomach.

"did i allow you to speak?''the woman spoke with pure confidence and demanding tone of voice. 

NANG matapos ang ilang sessions nilang mag asawa, Khiona didn't even felt anything from her role of the game, she's the one whose giving pleasure, and some say she's suppose to enjoy her partner getting tortured. but Khiona isn't that type of woman.

James stretched his arms, from the intense beating he got from Khiona. kahit pa sinusubukan ng dalaga na maging demanding at salbahe pagdating sa ganitong role, she just can't help but to feel sorry.

Khiona stood up from the bed and removed her black and red lingerie to change into her comfy underwear. tumayo naman ang binata at niyakap ng mahigpit itong asawa niya. ''that was amazing, how did you learn about this?''the man asked as he plants kisses on her neck.

pilit na ngumiti ang dalaga at hinalikan pabalik ang kanyang asawa. ''it has been my life long fetish, i'm so glad i'm doing this with you.''she answered.

and she lied. 

she hates doing it.

''are you going somewhere?'' curiousity hits the man, ngumiti ang dalaga at kinuha ang kanyang pink matching underwear, the woman walked away from their kind sized bed and went to her wardrobe, acting like she didn't heard a thing from her husband.

''hey, Mrs.Wilson i asked you a question.'' sinundan naman ito ni James, habang tumintingin ng susuotin si Khiona sa kanyang mga damit, she looked at the man and smirked. ''now i'm Mrs.Wilson?'' she giggled.

''What? it's your surname.'' the man chuckled.

''i'm going to hang out with some friends, get to bed without me, i might get home late.''Khiona answered, looking directly into his eyes with pure lies.

the man bit the coin.

''okay then, i won't be home anyways since i'm gonna have some night out with my co workers, they did really good this month and i kinda wanted to treat them.'' James answered.

''good, we're both accompanied later night, why won't we have some more fun tomorrow?'' Khiona winked at her husband and walked away to her dresses, making her husband chuckle.

pareho lang silang naglolokohan.

------------------------

minsan napapaisip ang dalaga, paano ba siya nagkaganito? she just wanted a nice life, stable family, goes on vacation and gets to buy whatever she wants without limitations.