CHAPTER 29

Courting, something we do to prove our love for to our future partner, something that includes not just talking, but putting on an effort, like spending time, spending money, and spending energy. 

that was courting is.

''yes, no problem. i'll send some info's to where you should pay.'' ani ni Alyxcs mula sa kabilang linya, he put the call down and shuffled his papers to check is he has other cases to attend to, or any other meetings. 

Alyxcs just finished another case this morning, and of course, they won. the man sighed and put a smile on his face. ''all clear!'' he sighed and happily sat down on his chair. 

''i think i should take a 1 week off.'' Alyxcs sighed, he went to his computer and closed his site off, updating it and letting visitors know he's in a vacation. 

tired and drained from work, and it's only 2pm, should he take a nap?

he stood up from his chair and took his phone to update his client, agad naman niyang pinindot ang contacts and contacted the woman he's been thinking about lately.

''hey baby.'' he spoke with a tired voice, as soon as she picks up the call. Khiona with full energy, panting. 

''Hi, napatawag ka?'' she said, Alyxcs yawned and cleared his throat. ''nothing i just thought about you, are you working out?''he asked.

''you bet I am!'' she giggled from the other line, causing the man to form a soft and small smile on his lips. 

''hmm..'' the man hummed, kahit gusto pa niya itong kulitin, he feels tired and down from his work. 

''you seem tired?'' she asked. ''it's only 2pm.'' Khiona added. 

''Well, i was at the court earlier, and yesterday... and the other day..''the man answered, escaping a big yawn at the end.

''don't tire yourself too much.'' Khiona spoke from the other line.

''sure, i wanna ask you out on a date today, kaso wala na akong energy, sorry.'' he said.

''it's understandable, go and rest, and yes i would like to go on a date with you.'' she chuckled. 

''how about we cook something nice together? how's that?''

''are you saying that because you want me to cook you something nice?''

''yes.''

''okay, understandable. it might make you fall in love with me deeper once you taste my cooking, i'll do some grocery shopping, i like your idea.''

''Daddy's gonna sleep, i just wanna know how you're doing.'' he said. ''i'll pick you up later for dinner, okay?''

''i'm doing okay and i will definitely wait for you, rest well.''

binaba na ang call ng dalawa, Alyxcs stood up and stretched, exited his office and went straight to his bedroom, changing on to his home shorts and grey sweater as he turns the AC on high. leaving his clothes on the floor and hopping on to his bed to relax.

Alyxcs took a bath, slick his hair back and put on a nice suit and long white polo blouse. he looked at himself in the mirror, it's been a while since he last pulled his hair back, he always put it down, wears a beanie, and he only gels it back pag nasa korte lang siya.