"You okay?" He said his eyes fulled with concern.

"I don't feel well." My stomach was starting to twist and turn into knots. And then that's when it hit me. Vomit started pouring out my mouth and I felt warm liquid traveling down my leg.

"Call 911 right now!" Wes yelled as he jumped up from the table. My eyes began to fog and I became dizzy and everything went black.

Abrielle

Saturday finally approached and I had nothing to wear.

"Wear this!" Kat squealed holding up cute dress. Her parents arrived home with everything clean and normal. No detection of a small get together. I was lounging around her house this morning so she could help me prepare for tonight.

"No kat were only watching movies at his house. I want to be comfortable." I refuesed to wear another freaking dress.

"Fine suit yourself." She folded her arms pouting.

"Besides how are you and Raph?" I pinched her playfully.

"Oh em gee girl he's everything." She fell back on her bed grabbing her pillow tightly. She starting taking as I got a notification in my phone.

1 new text message.

Seth: No text since you got the phone huh? I see you.

Me: I didn't know you were waiting.

"And girl he called me as soon as he got in and..." she continued with her love story of her and Raphael.

"Hey is Seth here?" I disrupted her.

"Uh. No why?"

" I just wanted to ask him about my phone. Never mind continue." I waived it off.

"Okay. Anyways..."

Seth: I know how you can make it up to me.

I smirk creeped on my face.

Me: How?

Seth: Take me out to dinner.

Me: Sorry I made plans.

Seth: Kat won't mind.

Me: Not with Kat with Micah.

Seth: Oh. Okay, you really feeling him huh?

Me: He's interesting. I like to get to know him. Plus your gf wouldn't like if I took her bf out to dinner.

Seth: She wouldn't mind. But whatever have fun. But I know it won't be much.