Part 11: Into Hiding

Start from the beginning

Zephixa: W-Why? *still heavily breathing*

Joshua: Until Derek is dealt with, your not safe with us. I'm sorry.

Zephixa: I-It's ok... I understand...

Miyuki: W-What do I do?

Joshua: Go with them. They need help.

Miyuki: W-What about you?

Joshua: I'll stay. I'll hold them all off as long as I can, and get a letter to the police to appeal. Let's leave this rusty old basement now...

Miyuki: Finally, I hated eating all the spiders, they taste like shit... 

The 4 leave the basement. 

Joshua: ... Before you go, Zephixa... 

Zephixa: Hmm?

Joshua: I just want to say... you'll always be my beloved daughter, no matter what anyone says. You belong here, and I really wish you could stay. I... don't know if I'll be here when your back, so I just want to say... Thank you for being in my life, raising you has been great. *hugs zephixa*

Zephixa: *hugs Joshua back* I l-love you... Daddy...

Zephixa, Cassie and Miyuki then rush out of the garden and straight into the forest. Joshua then writes some letters, and rushes to put it in the mail, then rushes back in. Suddenly, he gets an idea.

Joshua: Charlotte Mythic... She could help! *googles her name*

Charlotte is streaming live.

Charlotte: TELL YOU WHAT YOU MEANIES! CASSIE IS SWEET AS A PEACH. YOU BETTER REMOVE THIS LOCKDOWN, LOCK THAT EVIL HUNTER UP AND LET HER GO!!! MY SONG HAS A MEANING, VAMPIRES ARE A PART OF US TOO!!!

Charlotte's viewers are mixed. Some agree, but some are saying she's corrupted.

Charlotte: I actually didn't know she was a vampire! I just thought she was the cool, emo girl! I've always wanted an emo girl on stage! And know what? She still IS a cool, emo girl, just a vampire too! I'm back in America now, and tell you what... I'M GOING TO HELP HER, CUZ IM A HACKER AND KNOW HER ADDRESS! YOU CAN'T STOP MEEEEEEEE!!! *runs out, then walks back in* ALSO BYE AND THANKS FOR WATCHING! *ends the stream*

Joshua: Wait, she's coming?! She's gonna get hurt... I'll wait for her arrival, and keep her safe.

Meanwhile in the forest...

Zephixa: Alright, so the river is here... this is where my biological mother gave Joshua me as an egg, apparently...

Cassie: Ok, follow the stream!

The 3 run along the stream, and continue searching for any signs of a witch or other lamias.

Zephixa: This is taking forever...

Cassie: We have to keep going, or our lives are over...

Suddenly, Miyuki starts rapidly breathing.

Zephixa: ... Miyuki...?

Miyuki: Nonono... WHY... AGHHHH!!! WE'RE LOST!!!

Zephixa: M-MIYUKI! DON'T PANIC!!!

Miyuki: I... NOOO!!! *runs away, terrified*

Cassie: WAIT! *reaches out*

Zephixa: S-She's gonna get badly hurt on her own!

The two start looking around for Miyuki as well. Around an hour passes, and still nothing. Eventually, Zephixa collapses and sobs again.

Cassie: Zephixa?!