Part 7: The Concert

It's the day of the concert. Zephixa, Cassie and Miyuki are headed there, and on a subway. Their all sitting on a bench. Zephixas tail is taking up a lot of floor room...

Zephixa: Whew, it's been a long week... it's finally come down to this...

Cassie: You feeling ok? I know it's been though thinking, and doing your manga at the same time... but I've had fun. I really hope today helps your confidence get better...

Zephixa: Me too... I know I can't live being anxious forever! Today, please help me. I'll be in front of thousands of- ... people... uhhh...

Cassie: Take some deep breaths Zeph, we signed up for this remember? Don't wanna waste all that time you spent off your vacation, right? 

Zephixa: Yeah, your right, I just need a bit of rest to calm my nerves... I sleep a lot, it really helps me calm down... *closes her eyes*

Cassie: Well if you somehow can sleep on a subway, sweet dreams.

Miyuki: She can sleep on this tough thing?

Cassie: You sleep on literal garbage.

Miyuki: Hey, we all have our prefrences

Somehow, Zephixa managed to fall asleep quickly, and ended up leaning on Cassie's shoulder in her sleep.

Cassie: *starts blushing and covering her face* Uhhh- Help- what do I- do I keep her- uhhhhh-

Miyuki: *takes a photo* Hehehehe!

Cassie: *closes her eyes blushes even more* D-Delete that!!!

Miyuki: No. *smirks*

Cassie: *groans in embarrassment and frustration*

A while later, the train stops at their location. They wake Zephixa up, then get off the train and go over to the area where the concert is being held, to the entrance. A masked security guard with sunglasses blocks the way.

Zephixa: Hey... We're going to feature in one of Charlotte's songs. Can you let us in please?

Security Guard: Oh really? Prove it.

Cassie: Wow, she doesn't even inform her own guards, sheesh. *pulls out a card that proves their entrance*

Security Guard: My bad, I apologise, do come in.

The 3 enter and go over to a back room.

Charlotte: YOU MADE IT!!! I was scared you'd all sleep in!

Cassie: Well, Zeph sorta did fall asleep on the train... *blushes slightly remembering that*

Charlotte: Well either way you made it! Ya made it, ya made it! *starts dancing, then stops* Oop, just practicing my skills! *walking backwards* So, it will open in an hour, do what ya like for- *bumps into a wall* Ow... Do what you like for the concert, until it's your time. Practise last minute? Go for it. Get stuffed with snacks? Do it, but don't be sick in my concert, now! 

Miyuki: Woo, free time! *goes into another room*

Cassie: I'll look around and get myself familiar before it becomes a shitshow. *leaves*

Zephixa: *lounges on a couch*

Charlotte: *sits next to zephixa* So, are you excited?

Zephixa: I mean... I'm really nervous, but I'm also hoping to overcome my fears, I'm sick of even talking about them... I also hope this helps people see non humans as equals. Just in case one day more races that aren't humans come to love among humanity, and not just be seen as monsters! I'd really like to see peace... I believe humans are just scared of us, not cruel.