Part 9: Catching Feelings

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Miyuki: *hisses* I like my claws!

Zephixa: *grits her teeth and clenches her fists* I didn't miss this...

Cassie: Augh, please. *puts on her facemask and walks over to the teens* What do you think your doing, bullying my cr- I mean victims? Only I can bully them! If I see you ever bother her again, I will hunt you down and KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES, AND YOUR DOGS! Wait, no, dogs are too cute... JUST YOUR UGLY FAMILIES THEN!

Teen 1: Aww, don't give me empty threats you fucking slut.

Cassie: *clenches her fists and is about to speak up*

Zephixa: *slithers over and puts her hand in front of cassie* It's ok... I'll try. *directly faces the teens, and her heart starts to race* Y-You know... It's one thing to call me that... But insulting my friends too? That's it... *inhales, and stands up higher* Can you just stop it already? Society slowly changes overtime to be more inclusive, and better for everybody, and yet your still in the past. Your not "hip" or "cool" by spreading hate, so just cut it out already! One day, there's gonna be more people like us out there, and we'll get treated as good as humans. Until then, I'm not taking your shit. I've dealt with it my whole life, and thanks to some lessons I've been taught, I'm going to learn to stand up for myself.

Teen 2: Heh, you lesbians keep dreaming.

The two teens walk off. Zephixa, Cassie and Miyuki enter the van and Zephixa drives off. First, they dropped Miyuki off at Joshua's house to stay with him.

Miyuki: *knocks on the door* Meow?

Joshua: *opens it* Ah, your Miyuki, right?

Miyuki: *nods* Can I come in? *walks inside anyways*

Zephixa: Have fun, Miyuki. *smiles and drives off*

Miyuki: Bye! *waves*

Cassie: Watch her walk in and out the door 50 times.

Then, they drove to their apartments. 

Cassie: Aaand stop!

Zephixa: Wait, this is where I live...

Cassie: It is? I live here.

Zephixa: ... Yup- WAIT, WE LIVE IN THE SAME BUILDING?

Cassie: AND WE NEVER NOTICED?!

The two just stare awkwardly, before they laugh it off and leave the van. Cassie walks off to her apartment, and Zephixa goes into hers. She then flops on her bed, exhausted.

Zephixa: What a trip! *sighs, and starts thinking about everything* Miyuki, Cassie... my new friends... *smiles* That concert too, that was pretty thrilling... *gets a realisation* CHARLOTTE! I should talk to her... She gave me her number, and her email! She helped me... *gets out her phone and calls charlotte*

On Charlotte's end, Charlotte is blasting some of her music extremely loudly, and is energetically vibing to it. Her phone rings, but Charlotte doesn't hear it. As a result, she doesn't respond, and the call fails.

Zephixa: Augggggghhh... *continues to reflect, until she remembers Joshua telling her to publish her manga online* You know... I can try that. If people aren't gonna publish for me... *puts on a glove* I'll do it myself! Wait why am I wearing a glove? *takes it off* Anyways... Yeah. Let's do this.

Suddenly, a wave of anxiety overcomes Zephixa.

"It'll fail like everything else! People won't read it."

"Your a terrible writer... Your ideas are terrible and so are the characters and plot!"

"Your a dirty, filthy lamia. Nobody reads monster propaganda."