Part 7: The Concert

Magsimula sa umpisa

Charlotte: Alright, I see! What do you plan to do after?

Zephixa: I wanna publish my manga. I've been talking to my publisher I just found in Japan, and we might actually be able to make this work! I'm really excited to get my work out... I really hope I do well, so I can get my imagination out for the world to see, and people can stop hating me...

Charlotte: I don't get why people hate you for being a lamia, your damn adorable!

Zephixa: *flustered* Uhh, thanks...

Charlotte: ... *suddenly, her voice becomes less cheerful* You know... I didn't actually want to become a singer.

Zephixa: *taken aback* H-HUH?! But you seem so... passionate! I watched a few of your songs in my spare time and, the amount of action you put in! Especially your music videos!

Charlotte: Yeah, it's because I'm trying to at least, y'know... shoe in the stuff I wanna do. I actually wanted to be an actress, ever since I was a little girl! But my parents... they wanted me to be a singer. They were musicians themselves and very rich! Although they couldn't sing well... So once they had me, they pressured me to be a singer, even though I wanted to act. They wanted me to do what they couldn't... I had to give up my acting dreams to make THEIR dreams sort of come true. So when I'm singing, I try to add some of my own acting elements, to spice things up... a desperate attempt to compromise... *sighs* 

Zephixa: O-Oh... I'm sorry... 

Charlotte: It's ok... I mean... I do love my fans! *her high energy seems to return to her* So even though I'm not too happy with myself, at least I can make others happy! *smiles and pats zephixa on the head* Now I gotta prepare... you do some too! *runs away*

Zephixa: *thinks: "She... never wanted to be a singer, but an actress? But she was so happy... it was all a mask? I really hope I don't have to give up my dreams like she did... I feel bad for her, she deals with problems herself, yet she puts on her energetic attitude and tries to make her fans happy, and is trying to help me despite barley knowing me. What a nice girl... I should go practice."* *slithers off*

A few hours later...

The concert has been going on for a while. Now, it was almost time for the final song, which would involve the three. They were all in the room, getting ready.

Zephixa: Y-You guys ready?

Miyuki: Yeah! I practised my moves... very carefully...

Cassie: Yeah, just lemme... *puts her facemask on* For reasons.

Zephixa: Good idea!...

Cassie: You seem nervous...

Zephixa: I am, but come on, I gotta do this! Besides, I'm not actually on stage... I'll be fine!

Cassie: Well, let's do our best.

Charlotte: *yells from the other room* Get into positions, I'm going on stage! 

The 3 get into their positions, in front of a camera. Charlotte rushes onto stage, with tons of  sparks and flames coming from the stage to make a dramatic entrance.

Charlotte: Y'all ready for my final song tonight? It's a new one!

The crowd roars in excitement!

Charlotte: Settle down, I know you all love my songs, and they all love you too! But I wanna give a bit of a speech first!

The crowd doesn't stop, in fact they get louder.

Charlotte: Guys, be quiet so people can hear!

The crowd continues yelling in excitement.

Charlotte: FUCKING SHUT UP!!!