Day 30

Day 30: Hizashi finding a baby on the way home

Day 30. Find: Hizashi finds a baby on the way home, he takes it to the hospital where Aizawa meets him. Years later your mother comes back into your life trying to take you and EraserMic cant let that happen {bones-aa in ideas}

Mic sighed as he took the directional speaker off on his walk home, these late-night patrols are gonna be the death of him he swears. He stopped dead in his tracks when a loud cry ripped from the alley beside him, he quickly put the speaker back on before he tiptoeing into the alley. He made it to the big trashcan on the side of the wall and heard the cry again, inside of it. 

He opened the top to see a baby inside with nothing but a diaper on "Oh you poor thing, you must be freezing." He took his jacket off and wrapped her in "Let's get you check out."

♡♡♡

Mic was sitting in the waiting room leg furiously tapping when someone sat next to him. He turned to see his husband "Is she alright?" "No hypothermia but she was starving. They're still checking her though." 

♡♡♡ 

"F/n! Breakfast!" You walked downstairs still in your pajamas to see a woman sitting at the table"Oh, hello." "R/n!" She stood and hugged you "Who?" You looked over to your dads, Mic looked annoyed while Aizawa kept his neutral face. The woman pulled back "You still, or at least what I would have named you." 

Its clicked then and you pushed her off "You're the bitch who left me in a trashcan!" You felt a hand squeeze your shoulder, you looked up to see Aizawa "F/n please language. Yes this is your mother and she wants you to hear her out." 

You sat at the table along with everyone else and after a second your mother spook "I was in a panic, I freaked out and didn't think. Im sorry, I did that to you, I only did it because I knew a hero was close by. I took a lot of time feeling sorry for myself and you so when I saw in the news how you came to be Present Mic's daughter I knew it was you!"

You shook your head "So you've seen me, what are you here for just an apology." She pulled some papers out her purse and handed them to Mic "I've actually come here to get you back." Mic hopped out of his chair gripping the papers so hard you thought he might rip them "Out! Get out my house!" She stood with her purse "That's fine, I've said what I needed." 

She left and you were sent to your room.

♡♡♡

You woke up to your dad bucking your seat belt "Mhm, where are we going?" He patted your head and pulled a blanket over you "Uh, villain got our address and we need to go to a safe house for a bit. Just go back to sleep baby." "Ok." 

♡♡♡

(510 Words)