Day 5

Day 5: Y/n accidentally kills a hero at a young age causing her mother to take the blame. Years later you find a bunch of letters from her in your father's desk

Day 5. Whos To Blame: Y/n kills a hero at a young age but their mother takes the blame, EraserMic adopts her and becomes yandere over her refusing to let her speak to her mother in fear she'll go back with her when she gets out of prison so she tries to sneak out and see her after finding a letter in Aizawa's desk but they catch her. She remembers everything and screams at Mic

"Hey little hummingbird do me a big favor, go to your father's study and grab those papers on his desk, thank you!" 

You walked into the study only to find the desk void of anything but a coffee mug. You knelt down and began going through the cluttered draws until you found an envelope with your name on it. You found a bunch on them actually, you begin ripping them open and reading them.... You couldn't believe your parents hide these from you! There from your birth mother! In everyone she was practically begging you to come and see her.

♡♡♡

The dinner table was quiet until you spoke "Wheres my birth mother?" Mic's eyes grew wide as Aizawa almost choked on a piece of chicken. After a second Aizawa gave you a look "Why?" "I guess I just wanna know about her-" Mic cut you off "Nothing to know. She didn't want you so she gave you up, that's all we know." "Oh..." "Hey don't pout, we wanted you." You gave them a smile "Yeah. I think im gonna head up to bed." "Alright, good night." "Night." 

You couldn't believe it, he lied right to your face! And didn't even flinch! 

You locked your door before grabbing the old capture scarf your dad let you have. No idea how it works but you know you can tie it to the bed frame and shimmy down it! 

 ♡♡♡

You stood in front of the prison's guard tower "Business?" "Visitation." He nodded before pointing "Go there." 

After being searched you got to sit in a visitation room. After a few minutes the door opened and a woman walked in, when she saw you her face lit up "F/n!" "Hi." The cop sat her down in the chair across the table and cuffed her to it "10 minutes." You nodded as he walked out.

"I just read your letters earlier today." "I've been sending them for years." "I know, I just got them today...why did you do it? Kill that hero I mean?" Your mother shook her head before she leaned in, close enough to whisper "I didn't, you did-" "What!?" "Shh, It was a mistake. You had just gotten your quirk and couldn't control it, I was afraid of what they would do to you so I took the fall for you. Now tell me, was it worth it? Is your life better than the one I could have given you all on my own?"

 Now tell me, was it worth it? Is your life better than the one I could have given you all on my own?"

You couldn't help but smile as you thought of your parents "Heh, I guess so. Two good paid pro heroes adopted me, im spoiled in every way." Your mother smiled "That's good, I guess they're the ones who didn't give you my letters until today." "No, I found them and they lied to me about who you were today as well-" She cut you off "I don't blame them, and neither should you. I completely understand why two pro heroes wouldn't want their child around a "hero killer" now get home before it gets too dark, and don't hold a grudge on them darling, their going what they think is right." "Alright... bye mom." 

♡♡♡

When you walked back up to your window you noticed the capture weapon you left dangling out the window to climb back up, gone...oh no.

You took a deep breath before opening the front door, and just as expected both your dads were sitting on the couch waiting for you. What caught you off guard was the stack of open letters you hid in your room sitting on the coffee table "I can't believe you would betray our trust like this." "You did it first-" Mic tsked his tongue "We did it to protect you. We didn't want the fact your mother is a villain to weigh heavy on your mind."

You shook your head "No she isn't she was-" Aizawa cut you off "Protecting you? She's lying F/n she did it on live tv, everyone saw. She's playing you baby. She is a cruel woman who only thinks about herself." You frowned "But-" Mic pulled you into his lap so he could hug you "I know its a hard pill to swallow baby that's what we tried to keep it from you." When you started crying he squeezed you tighter "We're sorry baby."

♡♡♡

After Mic tucked your sleeping self in he walked into Aizawa's study "You should have hidden those letters better Sho, she could have believed her over us man!" "Well if your lying was better we wouldn't have had to worry about that would we?" "My acting was perfect, your the one that just sat there mister." 

♡♡♡

(899 Words)