Day 11

Day 11: Punishment

"Come on cupcake, it's just a little kiss." You again pushed his face away "Stop it!" Mic frowned as he tried once more to steal a kiss from you. After the fourth time you pushed him a bit harder "Mic I said stop!" He grabbed your arm "Come on baby, it's what couples do." He tried to yank you into a kiss but you swung knocking him right in the jaw as hard as you could.

You gasped when you realized what you had done "Im sorry, we can kiss-" He tsked his tongue as he rubbed the already forming bruise "Bit too late for that don't you think dove. Go to your room, we can talk about your punishment when Sho gets home."

You raised to your room in the hopes behaving now may get you a less harsh punishment.

♡♡♡

You were laying in bed when the door opened, you looked over to the door to see your two captures. Might as well get it over with "Im getting punished?" Aizawa smiled "Yes but im feeling nice today so how about you pick your punishment. What do you think you deserve?" You thought for a minute before replying "No dinner?" 

Aizawa shook his head "No kitten, a real punishment. You know what we mean." You thought a bit harder before Aizawa cut in again "We're being nice here kitten, don't make us wait." You sighed "Alright, I'll take the cuddles." Mic was quick to scoop you up "Good girl." 

♡♡♡

(259 Words)

...I have covid, I feel like im dieing 😀