Day 25

Day 25: Rapunzel AU, ❣

"Don't le-" You cut him off before he could finish "Don't leave the palace walls, I know, your gonna be late." Mic smiled as he pinched your check "Behave. Love you." "Love you too poppa." He left to join Aizawa in the carriage as you rushed to get ready.

Halfway through the palace halls your bodyguard Shinsou grabbed your arm "And where do you think you're going?" "Out-" "You know you're not allowed outside the walls." You pouted "Come on Shin! Just a few minutes! I've spent my whole life stuck inside these walls and this might be my only chance to see the outside! I'll be careful, you can come too!" 

He looked to you, then to the wall, then back to you before sighing "Aizawa is gonna cut my head off for this one. Fine five minutes then we come back in and you never ever try this again."  "Thank you!" 

♡♡♡

Your eyes looked like fifty-cent pieces as you looked around "Wow." Shinsou laughed "We're gonna get some food then your going back over that wall."

Shinsou handed you some food you'd never seen before but tasted pretty good "Shinsou!" It was Shinsou's turn to have fifty-cent pieces for eyes. A man and a woman rushed over to him "Is this her!?" "Is this our F/n!" Shinsou frowned "Yeah that's her. Let's not do this in public though guys." 

You were led into a house and sat down at the table before the couple hugged you with tears in their eyes "Shin, what's going on?" He frowned before turning to the woman "You tell her, I cant." The women nodded "Dear, im your mother and this is your father." You were shocked, your dads always told you Aizawa and Mic's lady in waiting Midnight where your real parents "Wha- What?" 

She nodded "When I was pregnant I wanted some greens but we were all out so your father snuck over the wall to steal some. When he got caught the kings made us a deal, if we let them take you they wouldn't execute us." You hugged her with tears in your eyes "Im so sorry! I wanna stay here." 

Shinsou grabbed you and started to bring you to the door "You cant, if you do all three of us are gonna feel Aizawa's rath. Let's get back over the wall before anyone realizes your the princess." "But-" "But I like my head attached, let's go princess."  

♡♡♡

(469 Words)