Day 15

Day 15: Fairy tales always end with a happily ever after, too bad this is no fairy tale

When you got teleported into one of your favorite books you were overjoyed! That was until your new fathers found the book and read it, now you're locked in a huge castle with a dragon guard to stop you from being able to run off with the traveling bard that was supposed to be your love interest.

♡♡♡

One of your fathers climbed through the small window with the held of the dragon holding three care packages "How have you been?" "Lonely, cold, and board." He sighed "Oh don't be like that, this is for your own good." You sat up "My own good!? No this is your and Aizawa's selfish desire. I could be out traveling the world with the man of my dreams but instead im here, all alone." 

He frowned "Well im not supposed to tell you this yet but you'll be moving back into the palace soon." "Why?" "The bard just came to town! So as soon as we take care of him we wont have to worry about you leaving and therefore you can come home!" He hopped out the window and you rushed over to look outside "No! Please don't!" 

You can scream as much as you want but that won't change anything for them.

♡♡♡

(232 Words)