Day 18

Day 18: Trying to get away at all cost, Tw: attempted suicide by ODing 

You woke with a grown "Oh my god, Shota she woke up!" You opened your eyes when you felt Mic pull your limp body into his arms "Where am I?" Aizawa shook his head "The hospital, You don't remember?" "Remember?...." 

♡♡♡

Mic opened the door laughing so hard tears were beginning to perk in his eyes "I can't believe you did that to him." Aizawa shrugged "Ask a stupid question im gonna give you a stupid answer. It's simple." Mic wiped a tear as he hung his speaker by the door "Darling! Where home!" 

After a few seconds of silence he called out to you a bit louder but you still never responded. He gave Aizawa a worried look before they both began rushing around the house trying to find you.

"Hizashi! Come quick!" Mic rushed into the second guest bathroom to find you on the floor, Aizawa's pill bottles in the corner. He got down and scooped you into his arms "Why would you do something like that to yourself!?" It was utter gibberish but he swears he made out "Escape." Aizawa was dialing for an ambulance and must have heard the same as Mic because he responded "Do you seriously think death will help you escape us? We'll follow you darling, to hell and all."

♡♡♡

(256 Words)