Day 20

Day 20: Marry the kings or have your whole kingdom destroyed 

𝒲𝒶𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈.

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒,                                                              

𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓌𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝒶𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶 ♡ 

♡♡♡

"'Love, King Aizawa and Yamada' with a heart! Such a sickeningly sweet ending to the ornate letter." You looked up to see your right-hand lady Midnight looking worried "What does that mean?" You bawled the letter up and tossed it in the trash next to your desk "They demand I go to marry them and bare them a heir or they will wage war on my kingdom." She gasped as you stood and began writing "What are you gonna say?"

You looked out the window to see your citizens living their lives "Im going to accept, I really don't have much of a choice after all." 

♡♡♡

You were sitting in your study trying to tidy up a few documents when the door opened. You looked up to see King Aizawa and Yamada "Hello my lady." You stood and bowed "Hello sires." Aizawa walked over to stand in front of you "Now that we have greetings out the way we'd like to talk about our engagement." You walked back and sat behind your desk "Then let's talk. I assume your only marrying me because you don't want a child out of wedlock-" Mic's laugh cut you off "All ways business with you. How do you know we haven't fallen for you and wish you to be ours as soon as possible?" 

You looked taken aback causing Aizawa to chuckle as well "What is it so hard to believe all those times we've been together that we would develop feelings for you?" "Threatening to burn down my whole kingdom doesn't sound like something you tell someone you love." Aizawa nodded "Well you've rejected every suiter that's ever met your eye, we did what we must." 

You chuckled this time "Of course. And the heir?" Mic laughed "Just a little side quest we've been meaning to complete, uh, killing two birds with one stone as they say." You stood "Then im guessing I won't be able to stay in my own castle then?" Mic stood and pulled you to him "How are we supposed to have a baby with you in a bed miles from us?" 

You rolled your eyes "Then give me a month to tie up loose strings before im demoted to a concubine." Aizawa laughed "Dont be silly, your not under me or Mic in the slightest. You'll be a queen here and at our kingdom, your our equal kitten and you will be treated as such." Mic pouted "Though a month seems long, you'll come with us today! We'll have people tie those strings for you!" "But-" "But nothing! If you wish your kingdom to stay peaceful with ours you'll come today." "...Fine." 

♡♡♡

(491 Words)

This was rushed lol