🩹🖤💖Glass- Renjun (Renjun X Yuta)

Start from the beginning

Renjun looked at his boyfriend with fear in his eyes.

"y...yuta?" his eyes filled with tears.

"hey, hey, baby don't panic okay? I'm gonna take care of you, just look at me okay?" yuta said placing his hand on renjun's cheek.

Taeyong came rushing in calling to them frantically.

"the ambulance is outside!"

Yuta quickly picked renjun up and ran him out of the building rushing him into the ambulance.

"yuta, you ride with him, we'll meet you at the hospital." Taeil said.

Yuta nodded as he helped place renjun on the stretcher and hopped into the back of the ambulance.

"what happened?" the paramedic asked as he slowly removed the towel from renjun's arm.

"he fell into a mirror and got cut by the glass sir." Yuta said squeezing renjun's hand.

The man tossed the towel in the biohazard bin and grabbed a tourniquet and secured it on renjun's arm making the boy wince in pain.

He curiously tilted his head to see the injury which he instantly regretted.

He yelped in fear and disgust seeing the deep laceration on his arm, the sight of the exposed flesh and blood making him feel woozy.

"renjun, renjun baby, don't look at it okay? Look at me baby, focus on me." Yuta said seeing renjun's face go pale.

'h..hyung...i....i don't feel good." He whined, even more color draining from his face.

"it's okay junnie, you'll be okay, keep your eyes on me my love." Yuta kept trying to keep renjun distracted while the paramedic worked to stop the bleeding.

Despite yuta's attempts, renjun's eyes rolled back and he passed out his hand going limp in yuta's.

"no! renjunnie wake up please!" yuta called out feeling worried.

"don't worry he'll be alright, I'll put him on some oxygen, but it might be better if he's unconscious." The paramedic assured trying to ease yuta's panic.

Yuta nodded still squeezing renjun's hand.

Once the paramedic had renjun's arm handled, he placed an oxygen mask on his face to offer some assistance just as they arrived at the hospital.

He was rushed to the ER and taken to the trauma center leaving yuta in the waiting room.

He was pacing back and forth anxiously hoping his baby would be okay.

Soon the others arrived at the hospital.

"yuta! Is he okay?" taeyong asked as he approached the Japanese boy.

"he...he was taken to trauma...i...I haven't heard anything else..."

"hey, hey, yuta deep breaths." Taeyong said realizing yuta was getting worked up.

Yuta closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"he's going to be okay yuta, don't worry so much." Taeil reassured.

He nodded softly.

After around an hour a nurse came back to fetch the members.

"renjun is recovering nicely, he needed some stitches but there was no internal damage, and he didn't lose too much blood."

Yuta sighed in relief.

"can we see him please?"

"of course sir, right this way."