*Infinite - chapter 30 ४*

Start from the beginning

"Now you see me" an exhausted voice murmurs behind him. "How did you know" you ask.

Loki stays seated on the bed, taken aback by your appearance. It's you but you have blood dripping from you lover arms... you had been scratching yourself. 

"You're not the only one who can put up illusions" Loki says coldly.

"Who are you!" You spit as you lift him up from the bed pinning him against the wall. The room was spinning around.

"I... I" Loki mumbles, he can't make up his words.
You're choking him while standing 2 feet away from him. "Co..Could you s..s..stop that" he exhales sharply as you let him drop the floor.

"Sorry safety precautions" you chuckle darkly.

"I'm Loki.. I'm... I'm your.. ehm"

"Is that a hard question for you Loki?" You tease. You teleport yourself right in front of him, your lips almost touching as you look up at him. "Who are you?" You ask once again. As you speak your lips graces against his. Lokis body is trembling at your touch. "By your body's response to my presence I assume you're very familiar with me" you mock. Raising your brow sligthly.

"I'm just here to help you" he assures you, he gently places his hand on your cheek. You flinch at his touch. It feels oddly familiar to you. Raising your eyebrows confused to why the noises stopped at his touch. He lets his hand fall.

"No do it again" you demand, you take his hand leading it up to your chin, keeping it in place. You close your eyes focusing on his touch. A single tear drops from your eyelid, as you exhale sharply.

Flashes of you entire life displays in front of you like you're watching an old movie. A hospital bed. A funeral. Your brother Tony..

"It's gonna be alright y/n... we're never gonna be alone we have each other."

The loneliness locked up in cell screaming for help. Your powers growing. The attack on New York. Loosing control. A handsome man holding you close.. Steve.

"I am in love with you y/n"

"Just kiss me already"

The fight between Steve and Tony. Betrayal. Discovering the truth behind your parents death.

"Did you know Steve!"

"I didn't know it was him"

"Don't lie to me! Did you know"

"Yes"

"Does Tony know"

"No"

"Did you ever plan on telling me?"

"I don't think so no"

A raging war.. infinity stones. The loss of everyone you love. 5 years of nightmares. Time travel. And there he was the man who stood before you. Screaming, fighting. A kiss... A link. Trust. Passion. Love. Then the stones once again.

"I am a stark"

Suddenly you break away from his touch. Breathing sharply as all your memories comes flushing back to you, ripping your insides apart till your screaming out in pain. Loki catches you just as you're about to collapse to the floor. Your eyes meets his as you reach up your hand pulling him closer to you connecting your lips, taking in every last piece of him.