Chapter 65: Closing of the Chapter With the Click of a Camera!

A/N: I hope that you've enjoyed the fic and that you'll enjoy this chapter. This has been very fun to write and I'm grateful for everyone who's interacted with this book. Thank you, now let's get to the chapter.

3rd person POV:

   Izuku was born quirkless in a harsh world. An abusive father who left at the first opportunity and a hard working single mother who was murdered trying to provide for her and her son. Bullied by friends and teachers, you'd figure he would resent the world for what it's done to him.

But he doesn't. Because it's not all bad.

   He was adopted by two loving fathers who stop nowhere to make sure he's happy. He's one of the students in the top hero school in the world. His friends care about him and his dreams. He's living a life that he wasn't sure he was worthy of.

   And while everything won't be easy all of the time, due to the league and teenage troubles, it will be okay. And Izuku knows that. He knows that when he's with his Dad, Papa, and little sister everything will be better than okay.

   His sister Eri wasn't given an easy life either. Abused by villains and her quirk used to make illegal bullets. Eri knows her life wasn't fair but she also knows that her heroes, her family, will help her.

"Come on wake up sleepyhead!" Eri giggles while shaking Izuku.

"I'm awake, just resting my eyes." Izuku yawns.

"No! Don't rest your eyes, Dad has breakfast ready!" Eri jolts him again.

"You should have opened with breakfast!" Izuku springs up from bed.

"Come on!" Eri laughs and takes her big brother's hand as they walk into the kitchen.

   It's not just the children who've had difficult pasts. Hizashi and Shouta lost their best friend in a terrible hero accident. Shouta was forced to watch Oboro die. And while back then he would have blamed himself, Shouta has come to peace with his past.

   Hizashi tries his best to be a good father since he never had one. His mother and father split up and he never got to meet his dad. Hizashi now uses his trauma to make himself a wonderful father.

"There you two are! Come get some breakfast. We got a big day today." Hizashi smiles as he sits plates around the kitchen counter.

"Here." Shouta passes Izuku a cup of coffee.

"Thank you." Izuku smiles and takes a sip from the mug.

"And here you go, Eri!" Hizashi smiles as he hands Eri a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you Dad!" Eri laughs and drinks from the cup.

   The whole family has had a rough history but they have each other now. Which is more than before. Now they play games, tell stories, and support each other through everything. This found family is sticking together.

"Alright you two, get ready! Outfits are in the bathroom, and if you need help with the buttons come get me. I'm a button master." Hizashi smiles.

"Right." The kids nod and run off to the bathroom laughing.

———

   Nezu stands at the window in his office and stares out at the courtyard. He straightens his suit and lets out a heavy sigh. A sigh of relief.

   Him and his students have gone through quite a lot this year. The first quirkless student was admitted to the hero course. UA had its first big villain attack in years at the USJ. The first year students have proven their strength and resilience over and over again.

"They've been through so much this year. We aren't even near the finish of it all, but perhaps this is where things get better." Nezu says, paw grazing the glass window.

"My students have really done a lot to get close to me this year. I suppose I'm getting soft. I'm proud of them and all of their work." Nezu nods as he walks to his desk and retrieves a camera bag.

"Especially Izuku, Shinso, and Hatsume. They've grown so much from the first day I've met them. I hope they keep going." Nezu smiles as he exits the room.

———

   Izuku clips his overalls on and looks to Eri. She giggles as the outfit with a big smile. Izuku turns to the mirror hesitantly. His light gray shirt stands out underneath the black overalls. The overalls themselves have eyes and mouth where the pocket is and it's buttons are cat ears.

"I look crazy." Izuku laughs.

"They're kitties!" Eri cheers.

"How do we look?" Hizashi says as he walks into the bathroom.

   Hizashi and Shouta were wearing their own pair of cat overalls. Light gray shirts underneath black overalls with cat like features. Both Hizashi and Shouta wear their hair back in buns.

"Like a kitty!" Eri claps.

"Thank you." Shouta smirks.

"Let's get your hair done, you two!" Hizashi smiles.

   Hizashi pulls everyone's hair back into buns. He did struggle a little with Izuku's hair but he got it done. Now the family matches in cat overalls and buns. They all walk out of their room and down out of the main building.

"Everyone in place! Come on, come on." Hizashi scoots Izuku in front of him.

"Hold on, wait... there. Okay does it look good?" Shouta asks.

"Looks wonderful! Now hold still and say cheese!" Nezu looks through the camera.

"Cheese!" They all smile.

   This family might not be perfect and it might be a little weird sometimes, but it's their family nonetheless.

'I wouldn't trade this for the world.' Hizashi thinks.

'I will protect this family.' Shouta promises.

'I love my family.' Eri blushes.

'We are safe.' Izuku smiles.

   And while this chapter of their lives comes to a peaceful end another chapter opens up. One for growth and love. They have their whole lives ahead of them and this is just the beginning.

A/N: Thank you all so much for going on this journey with me. This fanfic was so fun to write and I really do hope that it was fun to read. I hope you liked this chapter. This was 1024 words long.