Chapter 54: Shie Hassaikai Raid! (Part 1)

A/N: Let's start the raid! Part one of the battle for Eri starts in this chapter. I hope you enjoy. Let's get right to it!

ALSO THANKS FOR 200 VOTES! <3

3rd person POV:

   The sun beats down on the heroes and police as they approach the base where Overhaul is keeping Eri. They found out where Eri was thanks to Sir Nighteye's quirk. Now it's time for them to save this little girl.

"I won't let her go this time!" Izuku mutters.

"I will save her." Mirio looks at the gate that lays in front of them.

   This is the moment where the students' hard work will be put to the test. The moment the heroes can prove they don't need All Might for big missions. The moment Eri can finally be given hope for a better life.

"This is the police, we have a warrant to search the area. If you do not comply you are in direct violation of the law." An officer knocks on the gate.

   Villains and thugs pour out of the building and begin to attack the team. Ryukyu transforms and swings her tail, taking out some of the villains but a large one gives her trouble. The rest of the main team ran forward, through the crowd. Careful of the time, knowing that Overhaul could run at any moment.

"Let's hurry up and get inside!" Rocklock shouts.

"Right!" Lemillion yells, using his quirk to burst through the doors.

   The team runs down the hall and avoids the criminals that approached them. They stop at a built in at the wall and Sir Nighteye presses panels in the wood to reveal a secret passage.

"Damn that's creepy." Rocklock sighs as the group sprints down the stairs.

"I've found the quickest way to the girl's room. Follow me." Sir Nighteye shouts.

"Lemillion, use your quirks to burst through the walls for us!" Sir Nighteye commands.

"Right! I-" Lemillion got ready to punch a hole through the walls when the very same structure began to rock and move.

"Gah!" Red Riot shouts as a hole opens underneath the heroes, leaving Lemillion and the police behind.

"Urh, Lemillion keep going. Eri needs you!" Sir Nighteye shouts through the ceiling.

"Alright!" Lemillion yells back.

   The heroes start to look for a way out of the room and when they head for the door they get stopped by a small trio. They're clearly with Overhaul.

"I don't think we can let you pass." The blonde smiles.

"I can take care of them! Go on ahead." Suneater prepares an attack.

"You sure Suneater?" Hitoshi looks to his teammate.

"If Suneater says he can do it then he can do it! We gotta find that girl." Fatgum says, kicking down the doors.

"Good, let's keep going then!" Sir Nighteye takes the lead again.

   The heroes run down the halls and while the floor and wall shake and attempt to crush them, Lockrock is quick to act. He uses his quirk to keep small parts of the hall in one place at a time. Things were going good until Fatgum and Red Riot saved Eraserhead from being separated.

"I'm sure they're alright. We have to hurry!" Sir Nighteye yells as they keep running.

   Things keep getting more and more intense. The walls never stop shifting and seem to only get stronger. The heroes push on in hopes of helping the young girl who desperately needs them. They kept running to save Eri.

   Before anyone can make the next call they all get separated. The drugs that Mimic were using are really kicking in now. He's separated them according to League of Villains orders. Rocklock and Izuku are both alone in their room. Eraserhead with Hitoshi and Sir Nighteye. That's exactly how Hisashi Midoriya wanted it.

"Hey bud, wouldn't mind coming here for a second, would ya?" Hisashi smiles as he inches closer to Deku.

"You stay the hell away from me! I thought the league had nothing to do with Shie Hassaikai." Deku grumbles.

"First of all, the league has connections to everyone! You knew that. And secondly, I'm not the one who's thirsty for blood. You should be worried about her." Hisashi smirks and Himiko Toga tackles his son to the floor.

"Damn it!" Deku growls, avoiding a close knife to the arm.

"Don't avoid this Izu, I just love you so! And Tomura said I could do whatever I want. I want to be you forever." Toga smiles, bringing another knife to her hand.

"I love you Izuku!" She laughs.

————

   Underneath the underground Shie Hassaikai base, a battle had just begun. Red Riot struggles to move from the weight of the punch that sent him flying into the wall. Fatgum tanks as many punches as he can but it's clear that he's running out of time. Even his quirk can't handle the sheer force of Kendo Rappa.

   His punches can shatter a bone in mere seconds. He practically pulverizes people for breakfast. Rappa has no intention of losing this battle, but he doesn't want to win easily either. A man with a fighting spirit who won't be tainted by what other people want. Because he just wants a good battle, a real challenge. The one thing he's been missing.

"That's all you got? Is the only thing you can do is take hits? Fight me damn it!" Rappa shouts as he punches away at Fatgum's diminishing body.

"Please, this battle has only just begun. I won't let you win and we will help Eri!" Fatgum yells as he takes another stream of punches from the enraged Rappa.

'I have to get up! Come on, Fatgum needs my help. I can't be useless and watch from the side. I have to get up and do something!' Red Riot thinks as he tries to lift himself.

   He thinks back to his childhood. All those times he watched as terrible things happened but he never did anything. He never made a move and he certainly wasn't a hero.

'But I'm a hero now! I'm strong now! So I have to give it my all to fight this bastard!' Red Riot stands and runs to Fatgum's side and takes a big punch from Rappa.

"I thought I took care of you." Rappa looks at the child.

"You didn't, all you did was underestimate him. And thanks to his strength, I can beat you!" Fatgum yells as he releases all the stored up energy from their battle.

"Gah!" Rappa shouts as he hits the opposite side of the room, head smashed into the wall.

"Thank you Red Riot, you did good. I'm gonna help you. I promise." Fatgum picks up the teen.

"Damn, it's a tie." Rappa groans.

"Huh?" Fatgum looks shocked at the fact Rappa even lived.

"Take him to the back, we can heal him up. I want us to battle again. A real battle, I won't underestimate him again. Now let's go." Rappa growls as he walks to the side room.

"Sorry Red but this looks like our only choice, even if it's probably a trap." Fatgum whispers.

   Fatgum carries Red Riot to the side room and they bandage his wounds. Rappa deals to his own but is too impatient about fighting the heroes again. All he wants is a good battle, something that baffles Fatgum.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter! Part two of this arc will be out shortly. This chapter was 1247 words long.