I looked back at Dabi and he was flashing me a smile to encourage me. Hawks also picked me up and started to fly away. The last thing I could hear coming from Dabi was a "Don't worry. I'll inform the teachers.". I was really thankfull for having such a good boyfriend since he really cared for me. Now the USJ building was a 4 hours drive from school away flying there would probably take an hours or so.

Hawks: Soooo how do you know my name?

Me: I know more than than. How do you know him?

Hawks: Dabi?

Me: Yeah.

Hawks: Saved my ass two days ago while I was nearly caught while investigating a villains group.

Me: Let me guess... LOV.

Hawks: How do you know?

Me: I'll tell you and keep in mind if you tell anyone about my secret I'll bust yours and the hero commission. 

Hawks:...Okay...

Me: I am Scarlet.

Hawks: YOU ARE SCARLET?! 

Me: Yep and you didn't had to scream.

Hawks: So why are we going there?

Me: LOV will be attacking the building and I need to stop them.

Hawks: How?

Me: My quirk... This will at least throw them off guard.

Hawks: I see. So this is why he asked me to keep you safe in order to pay back the favor.

Me: As if I needed it.

Hawks: hahah sure.

We did arrive there pretty fast and even before the rest of them. While me and Hawks were waiting for class 1A to come I went over to a hidden place and sat down. I knew my own limits with my quirk and what I wanted to do was extremly dangerous since I never done it on this kind of a scale.

Hawks: Are you okay?

Me: For now yes. Why?

Hawks: You look nervous feathers.

Me: Well that's because I never used my quirk on this many peopel before...

Hawks: How many are we talking about?

Me: A hundret or so.

Hawks:.... Ohh here they come.

Me: Let's do this then.

The moment I actiaved my quirk I felt a change in the numbers of people they should be and all of the sudden I felt them all arriving. I could hear Hawks curse as I was focusing only to remove the quirks from these people while enhancing the other ones. As I said I never did this before.

Hawks: Huh....

When I opened my eyes I saw Hawks look at me with a smile on his face. 

Hawks: Are you doing this?

Me: Yeah.... but... I can't hold this for long....

Hawks: How long?

Me: Another 10 minutes max.

Hawks: Understood.

He immediately went up into the air and I felt sick just keeping my eyes open. Everything was spinning and I felt like loosing myself. However I needed to keep this up for as long as I could. Thankfully I had Hawks there and the rest of the class could use their quirk freely. I felt their movements and could tell that the heroes were winning this fight without getting injured too badly. With Hawks on their team they were definitelly on a good way. It was only 5 minutes in that I all of the sudden felt someone grabbing my shoulder and when I looked up I saw Toga there with a knife that she placed around my neck.

Toga: Shiggy said I can do whatever I want.

Me: Sure... Go ahead....

I was still focusing as hard as I can on everything. It wasn't the time to fight but I couldn't help it and so I dropped my quirk and swooped her feets off the ground with a very quick move.

Me: Now what were you saying. 

Aizawa: YUI!

Before I knew what was happening a nomu came my way. Thanks to my fathers scream I could see it and activated my quirk just in the nick of the time for the whole thing to turn human again. Unfortunatelly I needed to jump and kick the person towards Toga which means she killed the person in the process. My father also caught me as I instead of landing nearly fell to the ground.

Aizawa: Stop it.

Me: .... But...

I was breathing very heavily and I was more than exhausted. My quirk was taking everything from me since I was still enhancing the peoples power of it.

Aizawa: Problem child, it's nearly over. Stop it! Don't make me lose my own daughter!

Me being the stuborn me, I didn't even listen to what he was saying and so I only felt a quick hit on the back of my neck before everything went black.

Aizawa: I am sorry problem child but you need to rest.