Quirk

A/N: Reader/ Aizawa's daughter POV if nothing was specified. I will also use a name and a description for her. It is only a suggestion and it makes it easier to write this story. If you don't like it you can change it up in your mind.  In this story, there will not be a Izuku Midoriya. There will also be an Izuku Version of this story later on. Naturally there will be some changes and I am thinking of making Izuku's version a villain rehab version thus it will be certainly longer. Tho only time will tell what I'll do XD.

I was all alone as far as I can remember. Everytime I told people what my quirk is they would call me villainous and try everything to get rid of me. Life wasn't easy and I knew that.

A quirk isn't villainous.

It never was!

Why can't people understand that!

My mom loved me very dearly and I loved her too. I still remember the day I needed to leave her.

Me: I miss you!

I was currently sitting on the roof on an abandoned building I claimed as mine. It was already around 3 years that I left my home or more like ran away.

Me: I hope you like in New York!

Back then me and my mom were a team. No one could have come in between us. After dad left my mom, she came straight to me and told me that he wasn't even my father. He only was a man that she fell in love with after a one night stand with another man. All she rememberes from that drunken nigth was that he had an erasure quirk and black hair as well as red eyes when his quirk was activated.

Other than that I rememberes her searching for the one right man for her that would also accept me. In all the 8 years I spent with her I only saw her truly fall in love with one guy and for the sake of her happiness, I ran away.

However I watched over her from the shadows and knew that the man she fell in love with was the right one for her. A year after I left they both moved to America and I was left alone.

This is how it should have been all the time!

No one wants something like me anyways.

All these years I lived on the streets all by myself I built up a reputation as a master thief. No one could catch me nor stop me.

My clients began calling me Scarlet because of my red eyes when I activated my quirk. I wasn't dumb to meet a client without my quirk activated.

My quirk was simple. As far as I know I could feel the quirk of a person. It was a weird feeling as if it was reaching out to me. I felt them all. Every single person's quirk in an 13 meter radius.

However that wasn't the only thing my quirk was good for. Thanks to that I could also tell how many people were in a room or what the specifics of the quitk were. Not only that but I could momentarily enhance or erase that quirk.

My name was Yui Kikumoto though no one rememberes that name anymore at all. I was 15 years old and the best thief you can hire. Every one was only calling me Sraclet.

I have left my old life behind me and was now completely part of the underworld. No family, no friends and no real home. That's the life I was living. Thanks to the society even a master thief is a villain and this is how I became the number 3 villain because of how good of an information gatherer and thief I was.

The  hero commission feard me because of how much I knew about them. If anything I could bring the whole commission down in a day if I wanted too. My information source was endless.

Me: All right! Let's go to work now!

My new client wanted me to steal something. He told me wanted to find a way to create a synthetic quirk and there was a laboratory a little outside the city.

This was also where I was currently heading too. Since I couldn't drive or use the public transport system I normally disguise myself as a delivery guy. People never suspect a person with food and stolen items at all.

It took me half an hour to get close to the sight and then hide the bicycle as well as delivery uniform I once stole.

Beneath that uniform I was wearing my costume.

I was proud of it aince I made it myself and it was absorbing a lot of energy too

I was proud of it aince I made it myself and it was absorbing a lot of energy too. This meant I could safely jump from a 4 story building and not break or hurt myself at all. It was my little masterpiece.

As if that wasn't enough I madr sure that it is electricity proof too since I would often tear up some cables or try and play with the wiring of the electronic box that was in charge of the security system as well as power.

Unfortunately my costume wasn't fire proof and since I don't deal with Endeahor much I was happy with what I got. Everytime I wanted to upgrade my costume it would cost more and I hated dealing with the expenses. It was hard enough living on yourself and distributing a part of it to the local orphanage that needed the money more than I did.

The reason for me being so generous was pretty easy. I knew what it meant to get bullied. Now imagine being abused and thrown away because no one wanted you that was something I couldn't even think of and yet these kids lived through something like that. This was why I decided to try and make their lifes better even for a little bit.

Nowback to business!

The blueprint of the building was not hard to get and this was how I went inside the building using the vent system. Thanks to my quirk I knew how many people there were and there were to many for me handly on my own. I could use my quirk but I couldn't fight that many. I was after all a rather slim and frail girl.

This was why I avoided fight and used the vent sytem to the room I needed to be. Once I was there I opened the hatch of the vent and let down a gas grenade making all the laser beames visible. 

Me: As I thought....

Laser beams were good for detecting a persons entering the room but only if the person didn't know about them. The moment I knew where they were I jsut jumped down of the hatched and began jumping over and threw them as well as bending myself a little bit to get from one position to the next one.

I was very flexible and agile this was how I managed to get through the laser sensors to the oposite room.

This was easy!

Now where would you store the informations?

The PC?

Or the on paper....

Why do I feel like these kind of information would be on paper?

Since the PC was probably password secure I went ahead and lock picked the cabinets and went through all the paperwork that was there until I found the ones I was serching for.

After that I went out of the building the way I came and I was gone.

No one saw how I entered or caught me on camera since I enabled all CCTVs in the building for a couple of hours. This was how Scarlet managed to get her information once again. I was unbeatable and a ghost in my business.

The top of the top.

No one could find me.