Too close... way too close!

Who the heck does the hero think he is?

If he didn't ask me question then I could have stayed a little bit longer and actually enjoyed my time with the other kids!

ARG!

Seriously what does the hero think of himself?!

I knew that if I just ran, it would have looked very suspicious especially after the lie I just the guy. That was why I made a distraction by getting all the children's attention towards the cake and then just go. It was as simple as that since they had a kid with them too.

Once outside the orphanage I began walking away and after making sure that no one was following me, I began sprinting away. There was no telling if they were only waiting to get out and come after me after all.

This was a close one!

I wouldn't have known what to do if he somehow figured my lie out right there and then!

He would have for sure put me into an orphanage which for sure can't handle me!

No one can handle me!

After a while I arrived at my own home and immediately changed into the outfit I wore as Scarlet. I still had a business to finish off. It was a rather strange request. They told me to break into Endeavor agency and get the patrol route of that hero and then make it public. It was not as if it wasn't known by every villain when he was taking his good night stroll around the city frying some vigilante's asses as well as villains' ones.

At least they pay well!

Still, it is a rather strange request.

I was thinking that as I started thinking of a way to get into the building. There were a couple of entrances I could take. However, the escape route out of there was a little bit tricky. The building was so designed that you can get in rather easily but once inside it was like a fort.

It will be hard getting out if I trigger any of the alarm system!

Best to go there and disable them first before I do anything!

But once it is disabled every villain that saw me enter might have a go at the building and run wild...

It was not the first time someone tried to get me out of my business. There were a couple of clients trying to get me as a bait but luckily, I was always fast enough to see the trap before I was in seriously trouble.

I spend the rest of the day planning until I had a solid plan but there was a catch. Thanks to the building and me trying to get in and out as fast as possible there was only one way to do it. If anything was to go wrong then I would be trapped there.

Since I could already see the sun setting down, I decided to go out and take the thing I needed with me. I had a rope, a glass cutter and some special gloves in order to stick to glass with me. After making sure I had everything with me, I went ahead and left my home.

As I was however sprinting and running from roof to roof, I suddenly felt a presence near me and activated my quirk.

Eraserhead!

Why the heck are you here?

This isn't even the part of the city you patrol nor should be at this hour!

Normally you would spend your time training with your son at the other side of the city. What are you doing here?

The UA entrance exam are coming near too!

The heck you doing?!

Stop approaching me as if I was a bird!

You are a thief... it's his job! And by the way what is a 14-year-old doing on a roof in the middle of the night?

Shut your mouth consciousness! I don't need you being the smart one!

I was currently still running from roof to roof but this time I began leading away from my destination. There was no way I could have him following me to the agency. All the while he was only following me. I could feel him and his quirk.

The moment I thought I was at a good distance I stopped and faced him. Thankfully I had a voice changer so I could talk to him without him knowing it was me and thanks to my costume making out my figure was very hard in the darkness too.

Me: Come out, come out little kitten! I know you are there!

I felt him hiding away from me but not walking straight to me or making any move to make his presence clear.

Really?

Seeing as how many cats you have, I would have thought that you would come out if I call you like that....

Me: Seriously Eraserhead there is no need for you to hide any longer!

Again, nothing but this time I could feel him making himself ready for an attack and the moment my quirk told me that he stepped out of his hiding spot with a hand to his scarf I was already jumping to the side.

Me: Hah, Nice try!

I caught his scarf and junked him towards me before using the scarf and jump of the roof which made him completely fall to the ground and I was also dragging him across the roof for a while.

Unfortunately for me, I just broke through someone's window. As if that wasn't enough the person was looking straight at me with some popcorn in their hands. I could hear the screams coming from the TV too.

Wow...

What a bad timing!

Watching a horror movie in the dark and then someone basically just coming in through the window and shattering it too...

What a jump scare!

???: AAAAAAHHHH!!!

I could see the person throw the popcorn into the air before falling to the ground because they somehow managed to flip the couch because of the way the jumped on it.

Uffff!!!

This must have hurt!

Me: Sorry!

Just like that I ran out of the apartment and instead of running out I searched for a staircase and made my way to the first floor.

I wonder if he is still on the roof or going after me?

The moment I asked myself the question, I could sense him again.

Looks like that he is still after me!

It's now or never!

After feeling him closer and making sure he was in the building, I went ahead and broke the first-floor window after jumping through it and rolling on the ground before using the next sewage system hatch to disappear into the darkness.

It was not soon after I closed the hatch that I could feel him walking above me and looking around.

This was way too close Yui!

After that I made my way underground to the hero agency and only came out to the world above the ground when I was sure that there was no one around.