The orphanage

I was soo exhausted after the whole events of yesterday. There was no denying that i haven't enjoyed breaking into one of the most secure building that easy at all. One should have even though that they would have more security but nooo.

Thank good everything went as planned and there were no complications!

I would have liked it getting caught in this building...

Synthetic quirk...

They sure must do a lot of experiences.

Just imagine!

If they got me, they probably would have chained me to the next empty wall and tested stuff on me.

No thank you!

I can pass that one!

I don't need to experience everything!

I was still in the bed after coming home to the abandoned building and letting myself fall on the one matrass I had.

I knew it was old and not the beat one but it was one and that was something. Since I was a thief I worked till late at night meaning that there wasn't really any need for an alarm clock at all. Though this was one of the moments where I would have loved owning one.

The moment I woke up, I checked my new phone which I stole from no others but a hero in civil attire. I didn't even bother to look which ones it belonged to before resetting everything.

12:30 p.m. ...

Putting the phone to the side I began stretching myself and let my tired mind fully wake up.

Wait how late was it again?

I am sure it can't be that later!

Once again, I picked the phone up and looked at the screen.

12:32 p.m. ...

Wait what?

How did it even get so late?

Just the sheer number of the time was enough to make me jump up and change my clothes immediately. Not only that but I took the red scarf that I had since I was a baby and ran out of the building.

I am so late!

Why can't sorry ass not wake up in the morning?

It's not like I did an all-nighter!

The job was easy and it was even done in one day!

Come on Yui!

How did you even manage to forget THE day!

I know.

You even went ahead and promised to help out too.

I know!

Don't forget all the kids that are eager too see you!

Yeah. I got it!

Don't forget the freaking money!

Thank you, Consciousness, but I ALREADY KNOW! Now sho sho! I don't need you to remind me that I screwed up!

...

Did I just made a conversation with myself?

Gosh!

I am way too lonely!

The one really good clothing I had was some kind of uniform that I bought to be able to mix myself under the people. It was completely black since I love the color and my hair was nearly black too.