Job done!

I can't believe I lost that freaking job because of him!

I don't even want to face the costumer!

At least it wasn't the LOV but some other dude!

Well I just send him a card or I can just go back and steal the information now...

As if you could manage that!

Oh please! I am Scarlet!

Just saying! You failed because you just fell on top of a person... What a nuisance if you can't even sneak in.

Shut up! It's not as if I didn't know his patrol route!

TrUe! Still you failed!

Ahh you damn consciousness! If I could strangle you I would have done so a long long time ago!

And once again I had a full-blown discussion in my head with myself. Seeing as the night was still young I decided to sneak back to the agency and have a look at the state of it. To my delight, there were a lot of different people there.

I could sneak in!

With soo many faces, a new one won't be much of a difference!

This will be a piece of cake!

Now only question is should I go as a police man in or a fire fighter!

The police man should know each other more than all these fire fighters from different departments...

Well fire fighter it is!

But I am in my villain costume... going out like this means they will surely see me!

I can't have that!

I need a disguise to get close to them!

AH!

BINGO!

Looks like today is my lucky day!

With that in mind, I jumped down of the roof and started to approach one of the guys there. No surprise that there were also a couple of civilians too. I came down completely protected by the darkness and as quickly as I came, I grabbed one civilian that had a coat on and dragged him into the shadows hitting a pressure point before laying him down beside a dumpster with a couple of empty alcohol glasses. I quickly took his coat and gave him one of the bottles in his hand before mixing myself into the crowed.

Now that's done all I have to do is get a hold of a uniform!

Sorry I had to do this to you!

I really am!

Well you won't remember a thing either way!

Though I am curious how long the heroes will need to find this man!

Better get the job done quickly!

It wasn't so hard to come close to the fire fighters and the police officers. Then again, I started watching them put the fire out until there was one fire fighter that was all by himself. This was my chance and so I did the same thing with that dude. I went to him, hit his pressure point, hid his body in the truck of them and kinda also took his clothes down and put it on before exiting and going right into the burned building.

Looks like Dabi didn't do enough damage to it!

What a pitty!

If he could have only done more chaos, then I could have sneaked in a lot easier!

Oh well what's done is done!

Now let's just get this over with!

I am still way too short for a fire fighter and way too young to say the least!

I had my quirk activated just to feel where everyone was. This was how I knew that no one was in that man's office. So, I went straight to the office and began looking around for the papers until I found them, made a quick snapshot and simply went back outside. Too bad that there were a couple of different people there.

SHIT!

Oh, what a great plan you had!

Come on it wasn't that bad!

Hm-mh! Says the one entering the lions cave! HEroes and police officers are all around you!

So what! I've done a lot crazier shit than that!

True but this time you have a higher chance to get busted!

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! Can't you see that I am busy trying to save that sorry ass of mine!

Lowering my head, I tried my best to get out while everyone was too busy. Well I would have succeeded if not for that trashcan to casually walk over to me.

Endeavor: HEY YOU SHORTY!

Did he just call me shorty?

Yes, he did!

I AM NOT SHORT! CAN I KILL HIM RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW?

You never killed anyone in your entire life! How do you think you can do that?

There is always a first!

Me: ...

Endeavor: HEY! I am talking to you!

Me: Yes sir?

Endeavor: How was the fire set?

How?

Your son did this!

You also deserve this!

I can't tell that can I?

Me: Looks like someone tried to burn it down.

Endeavor: TSK! Tell me something new!

HEY!

You asked!

No need to be so rude!

Me: If you excuse me now, I still have work to do!

Just like that I went passed that man and before he could even turn around, I was gone. I went to a side alley and put the extra clothes down before running back to the abandoned building I clamed as my home and rested there for the night.

Early the next morning, I immediately went to the library and published the hero route of the flaming garbage under the name of RedMoon. Everyone from the dark web knew that RedMoon and Scarlet were one and the same person. However, there was nothing that could link the two persons together besides the jobs I take and the results. Some even speculated that I had a sidekick. Though that would be very troublesome and I couldn't trust anyone.