Lost Family

Ahh finally some me time!

I could check out the new coffee!

I heard they have some genius cake!

HM!

Let's get some delicious cake and then deliver the money to the orphanage!

YEP!

I was already out in the library in the school uniform I had and my mother's scarf. The coffee wasn't that far away too so it was only a good idea to go there. The money on the other hand was something I needed to pick up since we specified that the person will need to put the money in a bag close to the park and leave it there. Of course, I wasn't as dumb as to believe that they would do it like that without having someone trailing me. This was why I always had my quirk activated and when I was about to pick it up, I used to swap bags 3 times. Call me paranoid but I liked to make things safe. However, the park was on the opposite side of where I was going and so that was about to rest for now. The bag was safe since it was hidden to say the least.

As I was thinking about the cake, I began smile from ear to ear. I loved sweets so much! It was something my mom never could even relate too. She hated sweets and loved coffee soo much. I on the other hand couldn't stand the smell of it.

Ahh I can't wait to taste the new Raspberry Cheesecake!

It looked soo nice on the picture!

Ohh but I could also try the Esterhazy cake!

I was just thinking about the cake that was until someone grabbed my scarf and pulled on it very slightly while I was standing and waiting to cross the street.

Me: Huh...

I turned towards the person only to see that it was the small girl from the orphanage.

Me: What are you doing here Snowflake?

Kid: *Sniff* I got lost.

She was on the verge of tearing up and I could tell how scared she was just by looking at her. This was why I decided to pick her up and carry her.

Me: I'm Yui. What's your name Snowflake?

I didn't know if I already asker for her name or not but I completely forget it if I did.

Kid: Eri.

Me: What a lovely name Snowflake.

Eri: Yui, can you help me find papa?

Me: Sure. Where did you lose him?

Eri: I don't know. *Sniff*

Me: Hm...

I could pick up the faint smell of coffee on her which meant that she for sure must have been in a coffee shop and there was only one that was close by.

Me: Eri, do you want to get some cake before we look for him? You look exhausted and I think a rest would do you good.

Eri: Cake?

Me: Yep! I was on my way to get some.

Eri: I would love some Oneesan!

Me: Then let's go and get some cake!

I carried the girl towards the café and it was only by sheer fate that we meet her father there. The moment I stepped in, I could see Present Mic in his casual clothes with a lilac boy besides him. It was already noon and so I knew that school was over which meant that he probably was their other adoptive kid.

Once inside, I put her down and she immediately ran towards him.

Eri: PAPA!!!! TOSHI!!!

Mic: ERI! Thank god! I was soo worried about you!