Lost and Found

Me: Great idea running of in a total random direction to lose them!

ARG!

How did I know that I would get lost!

It's not like my sense of direction was bad!

I just didn't pay a lot of mind where I was running off to!

Thinking about it I am in an abandoned part of the city!

Well I live in one so this isn't that bad.

Still I don't want to run over any person here!

They might think I am an easy-going girl!

Just look at me!

I have a uniform and a red scarf!

I look like an easy prey!

If I had known that I would have landed in such a situation then I wouldn't have tried to escape....

Nope that's wrong!

I would still have done so anyways!

Me: Why is he my father!

I found an empty bottle laying on the ground and just kicked it sending it flying away.

???: Who did piss you off that bad?

Me: Huh?

The voice come from behind me and even before I could turn around I felt someone hugging me from behind me.

Me: The heck you think you are doing?

It was only because I could see the scars on the hand that I knew exactly who was hugging me, not only that but I also had my quirk activated and felt the blue flames.

???: Aww I have a little something to repay you!

He was whispering in my ear and I felt his warm breath at my skin. Before I knew what was going on he began slightly nibbling on my ear.

Me: *Gasp*

It took me so much by surprise that I just simply froze. Seeing my reaction, he let go of me and walked in front of me laughing to say the least.

Dabi: hahahahaha

Me: HA-Ha very funny!

Dabi: Well you my little phoenix did catch the eyes of a very dangerous guy.

Me: Ohh you mighty dragon think that I fear you only because you can fire some flames at me?

Dabi: Wow, wow, wow!

He put both his hands up, defenselessly.

Dabi: I am not here to hurt you. It was fun teasing you phoenix.

Me: Why the heck are you even calling me phoenix? I don't possess a fire quirk!

Dabi: Because the pigeon blood ruby eyes you have that glitter dangerously every time I look at them. They remind me of the ember of a normal flame. And besides you are a cute birdy anyways!

Me:... Sure whatever!

Dabi: Why are you even in these parts of the city?

Me: Got lost.

Dabi: Oh the great thief got lost?!

Me: Look, I am tired and hungry! I got chased by heroes and just woke up after getting healed from getting hit by a truck. I can get lost too after all that!

Dabi: Are you okay?

I saw how worried the guy was and let him come close to me. It did feel nice to be in his presence even if I didn't want to admit it.

Me: Yeah, I am.

Dabi: How about we get something to eat then?

Me: Where?

Dabi: Anywhere you want. You are lucky I still have my old man's gold card.

Me: ....

Dabi: Speaking of which why are you so angry?

Me: I just found out who my old man is?

Dabi: Who?

Me: Eraserhead.

Dabi: Come again.

Me: I said Eraserhead!

Dabi: And that jerk lets you live on the street?

Me: He didn't know about this.

Dabi: Does he know anything about you?

Me: ... no and I don't want to talk about this!

Dabi: I don't know how much you know about me but I basically committed suicide just to fake my death to get away from the daily torture my old man of a garbage pile would do. He wanted to make me a solder and better than All Might.

Me: You never wanted it, did you?

Dabi: Nope. I always thought that it would be the best but after him throwing me away like this...

Me: I understand... So how about we grab a pizza?

Dabi: Sounds good to me.

I quickly grabbed his hand and started walking down the road for a couple of steps until I remembered once again that I didn't know where we were.

Me: So ahm where to go?

Dabi: HAhahaha! You just grabbed my hand and you don't even know.

Me: Oh sorry.

I let go of his hand but he only grabbed my hand and pulled me into an embrace again.

Dabi: Don't be! I liked it.

Me: Okay.

His eyes sparkled dangerous at me and if I didn't know it better he looked as if he was ready to devour me in just one piece.

After we spent a little bit of time enjoying the moment, he led me to a restaurant where we could get some good pizza. We enjoyed our time together and started talking about his father and I told him about my mom and how I ended up on the street. It felt as if he understood my decision of wanting to let go of her just for her to be happy. He was the first person I told this story after so many years. It just felt great and at the end of the day, we promised to meet each other again at the same restaurant in a weeks' time.