Job Policy!

This is finally over!

What a weird job!

Why does someone's want this information?

A synthetic quirk...

I wonder if that is even possible?

Can someone even create a quirk?

Will he be god?

Hmm....

That just sounds wrong!

Well it's just a job better not start asking questions!

I went to the bar they wanted me to go to and activated my quirk. It was already late when I arrived at their rooftop. Once I had my quirk on I felt their quirk. It was no surprise finding my client there with his guard dog. I after all knew them a little by now. However, I still wanted to make sure that they were not crossing me.

Two guys.

One has a teleportation quirk but it feels kinda weird...

And the other one has a disintegration quirk.

I better not let the guy touch me or come near me!

I don't want to end up as a decayed person after all!

Hm....

I could just eraser their quirk if I wanted...

Better not do that immediately. There is something fishy with the others quirk and I can feel another ones quirk watching us but the person is not here....

Better play this one safe.

Since entering the building threw the front door would be rather boring, I decided against it.

Never said anything about a nice little surprise after all!

It surprised me to see the front door unlocked and so I just went inside through the door and sneaked inside like a cat. I still was wearing my costume and thus making nearly zero noised. It didn't take me long to go to the room without them even noticing. One was playing games and the other one was cleaning some wine glasses.

I went over to the bar and sat down.

Me: You also have some wine or just the glasses?

This was all I had to say for the guy to look up at me.

Kurogiri: No wine for you, Scarlet. You are still underaged.

Me: I know and I was joking.

The guy I was talking to was Kurogiri. I already did a couple of jobs for them and they paid rather good. Not only that but they never ask me for more or less.

Shigaraki: You have what I want glitch?

Me: Yep! I wouldn't be here that early otherwise!

The guy playing and not even looking at me was Shigaraki. He was the one that hired me and the one that didn't even care if I was late or not as long as I had the information and would give him some information. I always tell my clients a timespan until when I would be able to get them the things they wanted. If I couldn't get it in time I would come at the end of the timespan and apologize for them.

Shigaraki: 10 000 as promised.

Me: Thanks!

Shigaraki: You sure you don't want to join?

Me: Nah! I like to stay in between light and darkness.

Shigaraki: Too bad. I would love to have such a glitch like you.

Me: I am sure you will find some people sooner or later!

Shigaraki: I have another job for you.

Me: Go ahead I am listening.

Shigaraki: I want the entrance exam information.

Me: From which school?

Shigaraki: UA.

Me: UA?

Shigaraki: Yes.

Me: You crazy?

Shigaraki: No, glitch. If anyone can get me information out of this school than it would be you.

Me: Says the one that just proposed a suicide mission to me.

Shigaraki: Is it that impossible?

Me: I don't think it is impossible but It will be hard and it will take me a lot of time and preparations. You willing to wait that long?

Shigaraki: Yes. Of course Sensei will pay you well.

Me: I'll take the offer up.

Kurogiri: Are you sure Scarlet?

Me: Yep.

Kurgiri: Didn't you say it is a suicidal mission.

Me: Yes, I did!

Kurogiri: Then why?

Me: Because I always wanted to test my skills and break into the most secure place on earth! Which master thief doesn't love a good challenge?

Shigaraki: Sounds like you glitch. Now go to work and be the cheat code I need you to be.

Kurogiri: How long do you think you need?

Me: Give me a months' time. The exams are in about 3 months, right? Would that be enough time for you to still be able to plan whatever you are planning?

Shigaraki: Yes.

Kurogiri: And you are not curious as to what we are planning?

Me: I am but the less I know the better. The police nor the heroes can say or do anything to me to get information's out of me that I don't have. It is my jobs policy never to endanger my clients nor give up any information's that I have about them.

Kurogiri: A wise policy.

Shigaraki: I like the way you think glitch.

Me: Thanks. If you guys excuse me, I'll be off now.

I put the paper on the table, stood up and went out of the bar the way I entered through the roof.

It didn't take me long to be back home. I had the money that they gave me in a backpack. I knew that I would go to the orphanage tomorrow and help out. Apparently, they had a little open door event tomorrow and I was rather exited for it. I was happy to see that the kids would get adopted and I knew how much they were looking forward too. It was making me happy just to know that some of them would have better futures. Other than that, I was helping out or I promised to do so anyways.