USJ baby!

It was the day that the USJ building would be attacked and ever since that roof incident I haven't seen Dabi at all. Nor could I contact him. It was as if he vanished from the face of earth. I would have searched for him if not for my father to tell me not to. For me it looked like he knew what was going on. So I put my trsut into him. However this was defintielly not something I expected.

Mic: We have a new little lister as a student. He might be older than you gyus but please welcome him in.

Until now I didn't listen to what Mic has sad at all the whole day. I couldn't get it out of my head that the USJ building will be attacked in about 4 hours. Until then I needed to find a way to get out of here.

Dabi: Hello everyone. 

The moment I heard the voice I looked up and saw that Dabi was standing there in UA uniform.

Me: DABI!

Dabi: Hey little phoenix.

Me: Wha- What are you doing here?!

Dabi: I told you I wouldn't leave you alone in this mess.

Mic: Please introduce yourself.

Dabi: I am Touya Todoroki. 

Just like that he went over to me and whisperied something while he passed my table. His timing on being here was really not the best. I needed to get out of the school and now I needed to worry about him too!

Dabi(whispering): Ready to get out of here?

Ohh hell yeah!

I nodded in return and not a second later he used his quirk and put the the whole ceiling under his blue falmes. Needless to say that everyone got scared and the fire alarm went off. 

Dabi: Ready to get out?

Me: I thought you wouldn't ask!

He was posing in front of my desk and had a hand hold out to me. There wasn't any need to hesitate and so I grabbed his hand and we both dashed out of the room leaving Mic to calm down his own class.

Me: Where were you?

Dabi: Is this really the time for that?

Me: ... no....

Dabi: See... We got an USJ building to safe!

The moment we were out of the building Hawks was waiting for us and I was left even more confused on what was going on. My dear boyfriend vanishes for a week then comes back and is a classmate even annoucning that he is a Todoroki and not Dabi and now I had a chicken in front of me and Dabi knew him?!

What in the world is going on?!

Hawks: You didn't tell her?

Dabi: It can wait. Get her to the USJ building chicken!

Hawks: If I didn't owe you one, I wouldn't do this! I am not a taki and I am sure not a chicken.

Me: Sure smell like one.

Hawks: Say what now?!

Dabi: Stop talking chicken and get her to the USJ building! 

Hawks: CHICKEN?! I told you to stop calling me this way!

Me: Listen Keigo! If you do not bring me there right now, I will be exposing all your darkest secrest that the hero commission know about.

Hawks: How do you-

Dabi: Shut it. She knows everything.

Hawks: ... USJ?

Me: Yep.