Chapter 16: Don't look at me like that!

"Meiling! This is so beautiful." Xiuying said amazed by the view of their dorm. Doaming Si and the group decided to go on a trip together, and since everyone had a pair, Meiling decided to use this trip as a way to bond with her friend.

"I hate to admit it but my brother really knows how to make it up for the trip in Hawaii." Meiling sighed as she put her luggage away.

While the girls were watching the view the main door burst open startling them.

"Woah! Your room is so nice Meili." Ximen said entering the dorm.

"Can't believe Si didn't got us a nice room like yours or his" Meizuo said pouting and jumping on the sofa.

"Yeah well, he is my brother. Now go away." Meiling said.

"Can't we stay a little longer?" Ximen asked pouting.

"No. We have to change." Xiuying explained and the boys looked at each other, smirked and looked back at them.

"We don't mind." The boys said in unison.

"Ximen and Meizuo, you have 5 seconds to get out or I swear things will get nasty." Meiling said and the boys scoffed.

"What if we don't?" Ximen asked getting up and getting closer to the girls.

"Yeah Meiling. We are older than you. You should show some respect to us." Meizuo said getting closer to her. The three were having a starring contest and Xiuying felt like something bad will happen.

In the end Meiling sighed and nodded. "You want me to show you respect?" She asked and the boys nodded. "Fine." Meiling said and walked to a closet and then she came out with a broom. "I WILL SHOW YOU SOME OF MY RESPECT YOU UNGRATEFUL BRATS!" Meiling yelled as she started to run to them.

"Meizuo we have to go!" Ximen said and then run out of the dorm.

"Pleasure talking to you again Xiuying." Meizuo said fast as he kissed the girl's hand and run out the dorm, Meiling right on their tails.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE PERVERTS!" Meiling yelled as she run to the boys as they run for their lives. Of course Lei was in his room with some girl and when he heard Meiling screaming he was worried something happened to her. He got out of the room and was really surprised to see that the person he thought was in danger was in fact the danger for his brothers.

"Meiling, have some mercy on us!" Meizuo said while running.

"I thought you wanted me to show some respect. Come here to get your respect!" Meiling yelled as she run. Lei laughed at her words and at the way the three were messing around. He missed to see the three playing like this.

When they were little they would be very competitive, trying to see who is faster or stronger. The boys said they were trying to train Meiling so she can gain some strength. Lei was sure that now Ximen and Meizuo wished they din't trained the girl.

As Meiling was close to them the boys run into Si's room hoping for protection from him but he knew what would happen when he heard Meiling yelling "THEY WERE PERVERTS WITH ME AND XIUYING!"

The next thing he knew Ximen and Meizuo were in Lei's bathroom as they locked the door. Not long after the siblings of the group came at Lei's room with brooms in their hands.

"Where are those cowards?" Si asked as he got inside without asking for permission. The girl that was already in Lei's room pointed confused to the bathroom door.

Lei looked at Meiling who was still in the hallway with the broom in her hands smirking.

"I din't knew murder was on your today to-do list." Lei said smirking while leaning in the door frame.