Chapter 15: Did you missed me too?

"Xiuying!" Meiling said happily as she linked her arm with her friend.

"Morning Meiling. Well you are doing a lot better." Xiuying said smiling.

"I do. My brother is talking again with me. And the problem with the rumor got solved." Meiling said smiling.

"That's good to hear then." Xiuying said.

"Xiuying..." Meiling stopped and her friend looked at her confused. "You don't feel like my accessory right?" Meiling asked concerned.

"What do you mean?" Xiuying asked confused.

"You don't feel like living in my shadow, right? Like you get to Jing's party just because you are my friend and you don't matter? Do you feel like that?" Meiling asked and Xiuying started to laugh. "Hey! Why are you laughing at me!?" Meiling asked frustrated and confused.

"Meili...I was grateful you took me to Jing's party. And I don't feel like I am living in your shadow. I don't feel like that one bit." Xiuying said smiling.

"So we are ok?" Meiling asked and Xiuying nodded. Meiling smiled wide and hugged her friend. "I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve someone like you, but I am glad I met you Xixi." Meiling said smiling.

"Alright alright. Enough with all these feelings. I am getting emotional." Xiuying said smiling.

"What lesson do you have?" Meiling asked curious.

"I have a free period. I don't have what to do tho." Xiuying said sighing.

"I have dancing lessons. Maybe you want to come and watch?" Meiling suggested and Xiuying nodded.

"I like the idea." Xiuying said smiling as the two walked out of the building. When they were around the campus they saw the group of boys.

"They bicker more in a day than we do in a year." Ximen said and Meiling giggled.

"Are we talking about how Si and Shancai are fighting over anything, again?" Meiling asked as she and Xiuying arrived in front of them

"Meiling! Look who is back!" Meizuo said with enthusiasm as Lei came into her vision. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw him.

"Hey, I am back." Lei said smiling. Meiling stayed still as Xiuying walked towards the boy and the two hugged.

"Welcome back Huaze Lei." Xiuying said smiling and then Lei turned to Meiling. He then walked to her, now she was looking at him with curious eyes.

"Meiling...I am back." Lei said smiling and then he wrapped his arms around her. Meiling stayed still, her arms still wrapped around her books in front of her body. "I missed you." Lei continued hoping he will get a reaction from her, but nothing happened. When he pulled from the hug, he put his hands on her shoulders as he looked at her, a serious expression present along her features. "Did you missed me too?" Lei asked giving her a small smile as his eyes were searching for something in her now cold eyes. Happiness, relief, sadness, anything. But he couldn't. He couldn't see any emotion in her eyes.

Meiling looked at him and put his hands away from her body. "I have practice." Meiling said as she walked to Xiuying. They were about to walk away when the boys stopped them.

"Meiling!" Ximen said and the girl stopped and looked at him. "We were thinking, now that Lei is back, maybe we should hang out tonight." Ximen said smiling.

"Alright, have fun." Meiling said and was about to walk but got stopped again.

"We meant for you and Xiuying to join too. Or at least you." Meizuo said and Meiling turned to them. She looked at her brother, Ximen and Meizuo with a what-the-heck-are-you-up-to look. Then she turned to Lei seeing him with an hopeful smile and then she turned to Xiuying that was looking at her with pleading eyes. The girl then sighed. "I can't. I'm busy with my dance presentation. It's not too far. But I bet Xixi will be more than honored to join you four." Meiling said smiling towards the two boys that suggested.