After a while, Megan nudges me on the shoulder, saying it's time for the meeting. I gather my things and a pen to take notes during it. Just as I'm about to move, the door to the elevator slides open.

I think back to yesterday and how I was locked in there with Mr. Jeon and I'm thankful that the same thing didn't happen to me again today. I was lucky that he was stuck with me because I certainly wouldn't have known what to do if I had been alone.

A blonde, pretty woman gets out of the elevator with two men. It is Camille Moulin, the same woman I saw in Mr. Jeon's office earlier this week. When I got there to give him the finished presentation, I felt her eyes on me.

I have to admit that she can intimidate you with the aura she gives off. When she walks into a room, you can feel her confidence to the core. That's a good thing because I'm sure you need a lot of that as a model to walk the runway so effortlessly casual in front of hundreds or thousands of people.

I admire that because I know that if I ever had the opportunity, I would surely trip over my two feet and make an embarrassment of myself. I'm confident and comfortable in my job, so I certainly don't want to even imagine that.

Camille Moulin walks past us with her companion and her gaze is fixed forward all the time, her head held high. Someone who didn't know her would certainly know at a glance that she is a model. Besides, the things she wears are so fashionable that I could never.

She is wearing a set of slacks and blazer, both kept oversized and the blazer open in the front which exposes her crop top. Her stomach is flat, her blonde hair shining in big beach waves.

She is practically everything I am not.

After she walks past us, Megan and I follow her. She enters the meeting room and when we also step inside, half of the people are already in their seats. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park are sitting at the head of the meeting table and everyone else is randomly spread out.

Megan and I find empty seats facing the window and I'm a little blinded by the morning sun, which wasn't that bright this morning when I left the house. I clear my throat and place my notepads in front of me.

When I look up and briefly glance around the room, my eyes meet Mr. Jeon. I offer him a smile, which he doesn't mirror, and turns his eyes back to Camille Moulin, who seems to be telling him something.

"So, if everyone is ready, we'll begin." Mr. Park announces after Noah is the last one to walk through the door and close it behind him. "We're honored to have Camille Moulin and her crew with us today and hopefully accomplish some good business. So on behalf of our company, I want to welcome you."

Ms. Moulin smiles. "Thank you, Jimin," she says, not hiding her closeness to him. I mean, she's his best friend's ex, so that's understandable. "I'm hoping to hear some good ideas for my new collection today. My assistant has prepared a short presentation for it."

We all turn to the screen on which the presentation is projected. The assistant, a tall, broad man who might more likely be her bodyguard, takes the presentation remote and points a red laser at the things he mentions.

Images from the collection beam on the screen and I look at them with big eyes. I didn't expect the collection to look like this, because all the images are aesthetically matched. The colors, the designs of the dresses, just everything.

I take some notes while the assistant says something in general about the idea behind the collection, in particular not forgetting to mention that everything was created to match the current trends. There are women's and men's clothes included, which means that the advertising has to show both sides.