/𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂/

in which a girl who finds death fun, endures an apocalypse with her friends

or

a crazed smile plastered itself over y/n's face, eyes widened in excitement as her irises watched the horror from below occur. strange creatures- the best to describe them would be zombies- had appeared out of nowhere, and started attacking the students and staff that occupied hyosan high school.

"wow. maybe i am a maniac after all." she thought to herself, after realising her sudden excitement to the death and disaster that flooded around her.

"get away from the window, you idiot." wu-jin, her closest friend, had stated. the male abruptly stopped her train of thought. "you might fall."

"maybe. either way i get to play with those zombies down there." she replied, [e/c] orbs not leaving the figures scrambling around below.

"aren't you the least bit scared? i know i am..." wu-jin muttered as he moved beside her, and leaned his elbows against the window-sill.

"scared? this is the moment i've been waiting for in my whole life. they might look scary, sure, but i get to beat people up without getting in trouble. not to mention the thrill!"

wu-jin shuddered, looking at the girl beside him. "you're scary, seong."

"oh jang, scary is an understatement."

seong y/n

seong y/n

;a girl who's watched too many zombie shows growing up, wanting to go through one, fulfils her dream