Chapter 64: Eri's First Day of UA!

Start from the beginning

"My quirk c-could hurt you... I don't want to h-hurt you!" Eri mutters.

"Eri, you won't hurt me. I'm tough! So are you. And even if it takes time you can control your quirk. But even for now I'm certain you won't hurt me." Izuku looks at her.

"How do you know?" Eri whimpers.

"It's my big brother powers. I just know." Izuku sticks out his tongue.

"Really?" Eri wipes her tears.

"Yup." Izuku nods and then giggles, causing Eri to laugh with him.

"I know nightmares are hard, trust me I've had my fair share of them, but I also know that everything will be okay. And if you ever need anything ask Dad, Papa, or me. We want to see you happy Eri." Izuku smiles and tucks Eri into his bed this time.

"Okay, I promise." Eri yawns.

"Thanks." Izuku slides into the bed too and then cuddles around Eri.

The rest of the right is spent peacefully.

———

The next morning Izuku and His father woke up early, and little Eri slept in Izuku's bed without a care. That was until she woke up to licks on the face.

"Ah, oh, Kitty!" Eri yawns and smiles at the cat.

Mocha licks her paws and cuddles next to Eri. She stretches out and Eri carefully pets her resulting in sweet comforting purrs.

"Kitty, where did Deku go?" Eri whispers only to receive a strange look from Mocha.

"Hm?" Eri tilts her head as she listens to the sounds in the other room.

She can hear Shouta and Izuku talking about school while Hizashi cooks breakfast on the stove. She worries that she overslept and hops out of bed, startling Mocha. She slips out of the bedroom and looks up at Izuku, Shouta, and Hizashi.

"Oh good morning, Eri! I hope we didn't wake you." Hizashi steps away from the stove and gives Eri a big hug.

"I'm okay, sorry I slept too much." Eri apologizes.

"You didn't sleep too much, kid. We just have to wake up early for school." Shouta ruffles her hair.

"For school?" Eri tilts her head.

"Yeah, we have class today. You'll get to spend all day with all the different cool heroes and teachers in the teachers' lounge!" Izuku smiles.

"But I want to spend all day with you..." Eri mumbles.

"After I finish my first period I get to spend all day with you! And while I'm teaching Sho will spend time with you." Hizashi returns to the kitchen and pulls four plates out.

"Plus I'll visit you during lunch, I promise." Izuku picks Eri up and sits her at the kitchen counter where Hizashi leaves breakfast.

"Oh, okay." Eri nods.

Eri certainly wasn't the most excited about not getting to go to class with Izuku but she didn't mind too much. She was just glad she got to see Izuku at all. While she was in the hospital she worried that she might not have ever seen her hero again.

After breakfast was finished they all walked down the hall to the teachers' lounge. Shouta carried Eri until they made it inside where he sat her down on the sofa where she would be comfortable.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay Eri?" Izuku waves.

"Okay, promise?" Eri hugs Izuku.

"I promise." Izuku ruffles her hair then walks towards the door.