Chapter 16 - The Devil Is A Babysitter

"I said don't call me that. Now I'm going to have to punish you."

"Then do it already." I dare him, knowing he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

He looks me in the eyes and then at my lips as I do the same. His lips smash into mine and we both get lost in the kiss. His lips are soft but I can tell he yearned for more.

Lucifer lifts me up on the counter and begins attacking my neck with his lips. One hand rubs my thigh while the other snakes its way up under the shirt until he grabs my breast. I moan softly and I feel Lucifer smile against my neck.

'So glad I decided to not put my bra on.'

Lucifer begins to unbutton his shirt I have on, slowly and teasingly. I whimper, wanting him to just rip the clothes off of me.

Just as he gets the first button undone, the elevator dings, causing me to jump. Lucifer slowly stands up straight and looks towards the elevator with an annoyed glance.

"Lucifer!" A little girl comes running out of the elevator and attaches herself to the Devil.

Lucifer looks down at the child. He doesn't push her away but also doesn't look at her in disgust either like he did with Damien when he first met him. Although, he still tenses up.

'He must know her then and be familiar with her.'

"Where's your mother?"

Before the little girl can answer, the elevator dings again and Chloe steps out.

"Trixie, I thought I told you to stay with me," Chloe tells her.

"Sorry. I was just excited to see Lucifer." The girl, Trixie, answers as she lets go of Lucifer.

She looks at me, finally noticing me, and then looks back at Lucifer and what he's wearing, which is still only his boxers.

"Did you two have sex?" Trixie asks in a hushed whisper, but I'm pretty sure Chloe heard her too.

"No!" I answer quickly, my face red from embarrassment.

"We were going to before you rudely interrupted," Lucifer answers honestly.

"Lucifer!" I scold him, causing Trixie to chuckle.

Chloe clears her throat and all three heads turn towards her. I can't tell if she's annoyed at the fact Lucifer almost had sex with me, knowing the two of them had a thing in the past.

"Lucifer, I need you to watch over Trixie for a few hours."

"What? Why can't you get your douche of an ex-husband to watch her?"

"He's helping me with this other case." Lucifer opens his mouth to say something but Chloe cuts him off. "And no you cannot come, you have to watch over (Y/n) and protect her."

"But she can come with us."

"No!"

I chuckle at their relationship.

"I need to talk to you two over here." She gestures her head away from Trixie. "Hey monkey, how about you take your things and play on the couch."

"Okay!"

The three of us walk toward the elevator, making sure we're out of earshot from Trixie who is on the couch.

"(Y/n) I trust you, make sure he doesn't get into any trouble." She says, gesturing to Lucifer. "And watch Trixie for me."

He takes offense to this. "I can assure you, Detective, that I am perfectly capable of taking care of your little spawn."

Chloe gives him a tight smile. I can tell she just wants Trixie to be safe.